3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grabowski 19.11.21 01:03 pm

\ "Invalid graphical mode \" (spelling saved) (Mafia 2)

the inscription appears immediately after starting the game. black screen. sound is played. It is impossible to make settings inside the game. So you need to edit / delete some files. Tried running Remove Save, it doesn't work.
Other games work fine.
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEFCON COLD 19.11.21

You have PhysX drivers installed

G
Grabowski 19.11.21

so you need to delete them? Physics drivers interfere with the physics settings in the game ??

T
TURBO JOYSTICK 19.11.21

Grabowski
no, this program is responsible for adjusting games to the system

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 19.11.21

Try to find the file with the game's config and write the resolution there manually, the same as on the desktop. The game may be launched in a resolution that is not supported by the monitor.

G
Grabowski 19.11.21

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
I thought so. Where can I find this file? what does it look like?

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 19.11.21

Grabowski
Config.ini or settings.ini something shorter. You need to look in "my documents", in the folder with the game. Or in the folder where the game is directly installed. Check all .ini files and look for the permission line.

G
Grabowski 19.11.21

I never found them. they are not in the "docks" or in the game folder. The game was then deleted and rearranged. Probably the settings are written to the root folder of Windows (8.1). and there to look for them ... as if something not to hurt.
In any case, there are no files with such names.
Yes, I remember that I changed the graphics settings .. now I will probably have to change the monitor.