3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DominoPK 19.11.21 01:17 pm

Updated versions of mods for 1.12 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Throw here links to updated versions of mods for update 1.12. It will be easier for everyone using mods.
Thanks in advance to everyone who was not lazy and shared the link. You make the life of the players easier;)

Please do not flood. Mod name and link. This will make it easier to look for what you need.

The topic was created, by and large, for people who are looking for updated versions of mods in Google. They will come here and immediately found.
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stribogg 19.11.21

All mods from the Nexus. There is a convenient menu - clicked "recently updated" and - a list. I clicked on "downloaded by you" - and the list.

S
Stribogg 19.11.21

DominoPK
From Google, all sorts of things will immediately go to the Nexus)))) Maybe it's easier to file instructions for dummies on how to behave on the Nexus.

S
Shadowarm 19.11.21

the game without mods is better, play without them.

S
Stribogg 19.11.21

Inv1sible, are
you like walking past and decided to be smart?

Z
Zhenya Poznyak 19.11.21

what folder do you need to create in the game directory to push the mod there?
mods?

S
Stribogg 19.11.21

Zhenya Poznyak
yes

S
Stribogg 19.11.21

here is the link to the Nexus, the latest updated (new) mods (at the moment) are immediately shown. We are looking for those that are needed there, go in and see that it says "update for 1.12"
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/newrecently/?

S
Shadowarm 19.11.21

Stribogg
you better pass by

Z
Zhenya Poznyak 19.11.21

it's better to play it yourself, without mods, and go through all the tasks.
I got to such a level of nerdiness that as soon as I passed the game, dlc, and additional tasks, and then switched to a new game plus.
Today I passed it, now this time I killed a radovid (paskud).
pumped in the legendary master set of the cat school, for me this is the most beautiful, epic armor, + very powerful.
Pumped in another set of the wolf, but that's not right.
By the way, how is it possible to save Vesemir in the fortress of Kaer Morhen?

Z
Zhenya Poznyak 19.11.21

Stribogg
Advise some kind of graphic mod that would be easy to install.

k
kazak119 19.11.21

Inv1sible
you're wrong! I explain, I have, for example, not the mods that facilitate the game, but those that the developers did not finalize.
for example, sorting potions, bombs, broths, it's just miserable there, everything is scattered in a chaotic manner, but the modSortedInventoryTabs mod does a good job with this. The same scabbard does not have more than one NPC in the original game, but with the mod everything is there and looks much more beautiful, and how many graphics have leveled the game, the same modHDReworkedProject now the stones look much more real than they were. So many thanks to moddels for their work.

S
Shadowarm 19.11.21

kazak119
and then sit and cry why my game crashes, or the quest is not completed

k
kazak119 19.11.21

Inv1sible
who is crying)) lol, I've already played half the game on these mods, I haven't noticed a single bug)) I repeat again, I use mods not for ease, but for convenience.
but the first time I played the game without a single mod)

S
Shadowarm 19.11.21

kazak119
but I did not specifically mention you, go ahead, I will not argue on this topic here, be there.

D
DominoPK 19.11.21

Inv1sible
Those who, after mods, the game crashes or bugs in quests, or novice (not knowing) users, or crooked hands, who still can't figure out how to put the same mods correctly.

k
kazak119 19.11.21

DominoPK
++! and in the witcher, the installation of mods is so naughty that my this year old son can easily figure it out))