3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Badidysh 19.11.21 01:17 pm

Two questions about estus and about pumping. (Dark Souls)

Hello everyone. I
'll get straight to the point 1) I don't understand how I can get more flasks of estus, somewhere 5 somewhere 10 somewhere 12, what does it depend on? Even though a hollow man, one figs do not understand. Especially in the forests of dark roots (or something like that I play in the English version on ps3)
2) I got to the boss of Sif, a huge wolf. I don't understand what the problem is. I watched a cloud of guides. But the problem is that I have a dragon sword that knocked out and killed the red dragon on the bridge at the beginning (the tail was chopped off) I blow the wolf well, somewhere 75 with a power attack. I myself play as a paladin (or a knight, the fattest) I pumped mostly life and endurance, my strength is 23. The problem is that I don't see the point in pumping power, because when I pump it, my damage does not increase, as it was 200 and stands at its maximum. Simply put, when pumping, the damage does not increase. Why is that?
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alec says 19.11.21

Ilya Badidysh
1) you need to perform a kindling ceremony around a fire, near this fire, you can get more estus.
2) It seems that the strength depends on how much powerful weapon you can raise.

A
Apokalipsis113 19.11.21

Ilya Badidysch
I have a sword of a dragon that knocked out killed a red dragon on the bridge at the beginning
It does not have stat scaling. He's just not bad at first. Next, you need a weapon for a class with high A or S scales for the character's characteristic of interest.

I
Ilya Badidysh 19.11.21

GillianSeed
on the score of 2 probably did not quite understand. I can already wear this sword, I wear it. It's just that when I pump strength, my damage does not increase.

I
Ilya Badidysh 19.11.21

Apokalipsis113
Damn. And I do not catch up with what the problem is. I don’t even know which sword to take, which would be better. I'm not that far from the beginning. Killed the gargoyles tinkled the bell in the catacombs killed the necromancer

A
AndSmart 19.11.21

Ilya Badidysch
has already answered Apokalipsis113, this sword does not have stat scaling, that is, you pump at least how much power, the damage from this will not increase, you need to look for another sword. )

I
Ilya Badidysh 19.11.21

AndSmart
Dada, thanks for explaining, otherwise I would sit like a ram and would not know what to do)))

A
AndSmart 19.11.21

Ilya Badidysh
you googled the dark souls wiki, section swords, choose which one suits you, all the characteristics are described there, choose a weapon for yourself, and find out how to get it.

A
Apokalipsis113 19.11.21

Ilya Badidysh
Damn. And I do not catch up with what the problem is. I don’t even know which sword to take, which would be better.
See the characteristics of the weapon. There are icons of strength, dexterity, intelligence, faith, and there may be letters. The letters denote scaling for a given characteristic from worst to best DCBA S. The higher, the more the damage of this characteristic grows. Well, you need to strengthen weapons from blacksmiths both with titanite and hardening in the elements, if necessary.

Q
QUlCK 19.11.21

Ilya Badidysh
1) The number of uses increases when lighting fires.
2) I do not have stat scaling, so there is no additional damage and will not be. Replace it with any other weapon. A bastard of some kind, such as claymore

U
Ubisoft quality mark 19.11.21

Ilya Badidysh
The dragon sword has no bonuses from strength and dexterity, therefore the damage does not change.

I
Ilya Badidysh 19.11.21

Thank you all! I figured it out, changed it to claymore and sharpened it at +5. Then I picked up the two-handed black knight and sharpened it for +3 with damage 246))) I handed out the wolves to the wolf))

D
DinyArden 19.11.21

Ilya Badidysh
And yes, when you kill the "Whirlwind", you get the "Rite of ignition", with its help you can light a fire up to 20 estus.