3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eenoot 19.11.21 01:17 pm

Bloodbath (Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments)

Stuck at the moment where you have to click the signs! What signs should I press?
34 Comments
Sort by:
m
mcruden 19.11.21

Eenoot
All that you find, there are about 7 of them, go around the pool, then you need to turn on your imagination (key F) and connect 3 figures.

d
djek4729 19.11.21

Who is the real killer in the bloodbath and what knife was killed?

D
Dalarm 19.11.21

My dear guys! In the bloodbath mission, when it is necessary to collect a crossbow and shoot at the bridge opposite the river, he does not want to do anything. writes the subject is required, although I have already assembled the crossbow, and took the rope. what else is needed?

G
Grand_91 19.11.21

What are you going to shoot with? Rope? Hooks are needed.

D
Dalarm 19.11.21

Grand_91
Oppachki! and where to get them? :)

G
Grand_91 19.11.21

There is a box with them in the columns near the sculptures.

D
Dalarm 19.11.21

Grand_91 I
see, thank you very much!

I
Ishamael 19.11.21

icy, archaeologist

G
Grand_91 19.11.21

It is clear that it is not silver. It was said somewhere that silver amulets were burned to resist evil spirits. The bar of silver was such an amulet thrown by a paranoid with glasses. Hence the knife was ice cold.

E
Eenoot 19.11.21

mcruden
All the bullshit is. what turns out to be possible to look at the pictures under the slabs. And only then f

N
Nighthawkreal 19.11.21

Quite a simple matter.

N
Nighthawkreal 19.11.21

Come to the platform by the river and look at the railing. Also look at the drawing with the gastafet.

S
Sergio212am 19.11.21

Next to the shed where the crossbow is, there is a drawing on the right that depicts a siege weapon, a crossbow and a bridge, you need to look at it, then with the assembled crossbow we go to this place again and shoot at the three rings attached to the bridge.

g
goodtoha 19.11.21

when assembling the crossbow, you turn it to attach the bow

f
ferity 19.11.21

and I collected the crossbow, I go to the bridge, and there I write like an object is required. which? and where to get it?

N
Nighthawkreal 19.11.21

Rope and hook, all right there at the excavation site.

f
ferity 19.11.21

I found everything, took the golden knife. everything seems to have been done, but in the tasks it is all the same "inspect the tunnels". I've already bypassed everything, I don't know what to do next (

N
Nighthawkreal 19.11.21

It is necessary to drive the conclusions and talk once with the suspects.

f
ferity 19.11.21

the suspects no longer want to talk to me. 2 more evidence hung, do not converge, glass negative and champagne

N
Nighthawkreal 19.11.21

So not all the evidence.