3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cyber_ [PunK] 19.11.21 01:17 pm

Quest \ "Dirty money \" BUG. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Side quest "Dirty Money", the task is to read the letter found. I read absolutely all the letters, the quest does not move further. I found the same problem on other forums. As a solution, they say not to go through side effects and not open question marks at the location until you have completed the main quests at this location. But if you have already caught this bug, maybe someone knows how to get rid of it and complete the quest?
37 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just another User 19.11.21

Go through while other quests, there will be a patch for perfectionists and go through later.

A
Arileon 19.11.21

For those who are still interested. At the location there are 3 tasks for finding treasures, or rather, I found 3. MB is still there, but this game needs a detailed wiki with a description of quests and items =
Actually tasks:
1) Dirty money 2) Gold of deserters 3) Timer values. They must be performed in a strict order, as I wrote. If you open a chest of 3 or 2 tasks before reading the note / letter, the task will either freeze on the task or not be activated at all. All three assignments are in the locations marked with the questions. So go for it. The main order is to observe. I would not call this a bug, because logically, if you have already found the treasure, then the quest to find this treasure does not carry a semantic meaning.

L
Lepparddmitriy 19.11.21

Arileon
Listen friend! I've started to go through again. So as not to run into this garbage, where can I get this quest? On what question mb. I just ran indiscriminately on questions then ...

d
dizz2010 19.11.21

All my quests were closed. I just ran around the question marks and cleaned everything up. No problem.

m
mihaomich 19.11.21

in Skyrim there was the same garbage you will go to the cave you will take that you do not need to take in advance and all the POVIS quest

m
mikkelito 19.11.21

Found such infu

where the number 30 is there a note, "our affairs better and better. We camped near the old mill ... ..." read, go to number 32. There's a chest

sword, take it, the quest is closed. Damn, I don't want to overplay

m
mihaomich 19.11.21

mikkelito
WORKS! Indeed, first you find the letter, you read it, then you run to the bandit camp, you open the chest and the mustache quest is closed! know the problems)

I
I7yLLIbIcTuK 19.11.21

mihasidor
problem for those who found this chest before reading the letter, lol. It is logical that with the correct sequence there are no problems

S
Sakateka 19.11.21

Damn, my perfectionism is now suffering a lot ... (((

i
ierogliph 19.11.21

Stas3333
A link to the topic that you can?

a
alexBOT 19.11.21

ierogliph
http://www.gamer.ru/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/vedmak-3-polnoe-i-podrobnoe-prohozhdenie-prologa-lokatsiya-belyy-sad

i
ierogliph 19.11.21

alexBOT
No, to the projects forum with their answer.

h
hohmahohma 19.11.21

I’m cooler, apparently ... I first found a sword, then sold it, and then started the quest and found a letter ... at least I have this empty chest, the quest is hanging, the letter is in my pocket.

m
mikkelito 19.11.21

hohmahohma
yes, I tried to go back there, I thought maybe I missed that, but no :( This is probably one of the first locations with the? sign that I visited.

s
slovengostomysl 19.11.21

no solution yet? :( I
want this quest to disappear from the tasks

Y
Yomashkin 19.11.21

How I solved the problem: I went to the place (map above) where I found the letter (30), activated the task, left the menu, went back through the menu to the backpack, opened the quest items and a letter appeared there. As far as I understand, if you enroll that chest without a quest, then the bug is definitely incurable. I advise you to look for the appropriate console command before completing it. If anything, there are hunting gloves of the fifth level of armor and three perks (black, a master's item).

F
Faceless void 19.11.21

mikkelito
where the number 30 is there a note, "our affairs better and better. We camped near the old mill ... ..." read, go to number 32. There's a chest

Thanks friend!