3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_nick69_ 19.11.21 01:17 pm

How to kick Deacon out of Power Armor? (2) (Fallout 4)

The issue has been resolved. It was necessary to read his memory erasure code (Section "Miscellaneous" in the Pip-Boy), read it to him, after which he says that it was a divorce. Then you can talk to him normally, there is an option "Get out of the power armor".
Spoiler I'm creating a new theme, because in the previous answer did not receive.
Foolishly told the Deacon to get into the power armor. Now he won't get out of there. When I choose the option "Speak", instead of the menu, where there should be "Get out of the reservation", he starts talking about the memory erasure code that he gave me, after that there is an opportunity only to comment on his excitement, but there is no menu with "Get out of this canning banks fucking "

Original theme: http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/kak_vygnat_naparnika_iz_silovoj_broni-887310/
20 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cahir ODim from Steam 19.11.21

_nick69_
Through the console command kill, remove the armor from him, then resurrect. Or, if you don't mind the reservation, point at it and write resetinventory in the console. Otherwise, it is unlikely to be repaired, except to boot from an older save ... Alternatively, you can enter the inv command on it, register all parts of the armor for yourself (player.additem XX) and again enter resetinventory.

_
_nick69_ 19.11.21

nigga40000
But even if you take the armor away from him, he will remain in the frame.

D
Daniil Ershov 19.11.21

and if you try to steal a battery for armor?

D
Daniil Ershov 19.11.21

_nick69_
you can buy a frame

_
_nick69_ 19.11.21

Daniil Ershov
Only GG needs a battery.
Fuck money and armor. I don't like the fact that he is wearing armor in general. This may not be canonical!

K
Kostya HIRURG 19.11.21

here and I have a settler climbed into my armor and the same garbage as he did not try to pull it out. but I don’t want to go back to the early safe.

C
Cahir ODim from Steam 19.11.21

_nick69_
But even if you take away his armor, he will remain in the frame.
Have you tried using the Resurrect command on NPCs? As far as I know, this command overwrites the inventory completely, to the default one (that is, it should not even have a frame on it, if it was not originally in armor ..). Try ...

A
AnatolyKest 19.11.21

_nick69_
1. If in partners, take another deacon to the settlement, then to him and according to the circumstances, starting with the conversation
2. If not in partners, go to the exchange, take the parts and put them on another frame

G
Grandshot 19.11.21

And I once left an empty frame from the armor in one of the settlements. And when this post was attacked by super mutants, one of the ambassadors took and put on this empty frame. So he died in it))

E
Englsmith 19.11.21

_nick69_ Is the
dialogue on the screen about the recovery code related to the quest? I just don't remember already ... If yes, you can try to reset this quest and the dialogue branch "get out of the armor" will appear

E
Eli 19.11.21

_nick69_
Not only gg, when I need a frame, I find an enemy who walks in the frame. Until he sees a nuclear block stealing and he gets out of it.

W
Wise fool 19.11.21

_nick69_
read the code in the notes and talk to him again by saying the code from the note. after that, the usual carousel of dialogues will appear and there will be an exit from the armor

_
_nick69_ 19.11.21

Alex85
Thanks, it worked.

s
sasha830s 19.11.21

Kostya HIRURG,
on the contrary, I don’t know how to drive a settler into armor. once climbed, walked a little and got out, sorry. I wanted the guards in the settlement to be in armor (

_
_nick69_ 19.11.21

sasha830s
I'm not sure, but try to stuff it into the armor through the construction mode.

s
sasha830s 19.11.21

_nick69_
tried, unfortunately, the effect on the reservation is not induced ((I even used a mod (like turning any NPC into a satellite). I made the settler a companion, put him in the armor, but as soon as he let go, he walked around in it for a couple of minutes and got out the infection, throwing the suit on the outskirts of the settlement.p.s. it's a
pity that the developers have not implemented such a command for the settler, it remains to hope for mods.

D
Dаli 19.11.21

sasha830s
Well, he doesn’t want to wear it, which is why he clung to him :), it’s uncomfortable to weed the exoskeleton, so he took it off.

W
Wise fool 19.11.21

sasha830s Dress your
partners in armor and send them to settlements, refusing to wander together. Just keep in mind that when night falls, and you are near or in the settlement, your partner will leave the armor and go to sleep and you will have to drive him into it again. Preston patrols forever, even at night, Sanctuary, until you complete the settlement quest. He can wear power armor without removing it. Synth like sleep is not required? Then Nick, x6 and Dance, in theory, can also be eternally in power armor.

D
Dаli 19.11.21

Alex85
Curie is asleep at night and takes off his armor before that, the detective doesn’t seem to be, but he removes the armor by himself.

q
qaigon 19.11.21

Friends) You start a conversation with your partner ... choose (speak) And instead of the lower menu (relationship) there will be (remove armor) =)