3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Roudermel 19.11.21 01:17 pm

very interesting control problem (LEGO Marvel Super Heroes)

please help me, I lose control in any Lego game, I just play, I run, everything is fine, but as soon as I go to the pause menu, the control disappears and the game does not respond to any button and the same happens when the evacuation site is opened I don’t know what to do please help
5 Comments
Sort by:
C
Catvas 19.11.21

Buy a license.

P
Paul_SH 19.11.21

Vladimir Roudermel
What is the game controlled by: keyboard + mouse, gamepad, gamepad + emulator? ..
If this error appears the same in all Lego games, then the reason is most likely in the input (control) device. This can be found out by replacing the device with a known good one (for example, ask a friend for a while). Or, if the game is launched with a gamepad, test the game without it - on a keyboard with a mouse.

V
Vladimir Roudermel 19.11.21

I have a laptop control only on the keyboard, so unfortunately I cannot change the input device

V
Vladimir Roudermel 19.11.21

and other games work fine. Only Lego is so buggy as soon as the control disappears, I minimize the game and expand it and everything works again, but not for long, but in Lego Batman 3, even this method does not help at least a hundred times, there is no point in turning it down

P
Paul_SH 19.11.21

Vladimir Roudermel
Try to temporarily disable the touchpad. In some games, due to conflicts with him, there are control problems.

ZY I ask you to press the "answer" button under the message - then I will receive a notification.