3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 19.11.21 01:17 pm

Let's assume that the freebie is over. What's next?

What will happen if all those who today are sitting with their noses buried in the monitor, tomorrow at the same time will be deprived of the opportunity to feed their gaming hunger for free?
After all, there are many of them? Or very, very much?
Will they buy?
Will they have enough money for this? After all, the crisis, to scrape together money for grub.
Is there a job that can provide the necessary funds for gaming?
Schoolchildren will go to work too? Or will they start begging for money from their parents and quietly hate them for ...? ... After all, the crisis, for food ....
Students, unemployed, disabled and other, other, other ...?
If a nipple is taken away from a small child, it will start screaming, expressing its displeasure.
Games are a pacifier? ...

A necessary addition.
Spoiler Try to take a broader view of the problem. Maybe from a different angle.
Alcohol (drunken world) - for the older generation.
The virtual world is for young people.
Both that and another distract from reality. Doesn't let you wonder why ....?!
And why ...?!, I suppose, each in bulk.
If young people take away their virtual world, will they have time, and most importantly, the desire to ask their own why? Or will he stupidly move to the major league to his older brothers?
And this is not a technical question (hack-not hack). Consider the social aspect of the problem. No wonder we are in the "society" section.
25 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.21

the freebie will end, it will not be necessary to build a second computer and buy hard drives in order to store free pekaplus peck-peck-peck
in everything,
although no, anime, you will have to.

M
Mage Hermit 19.11.21

PC master race. The freebie will never end.

V
Vanya Rygalov 19.11.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
Lord, may your freebie not run out.
Pupsik, can you read?
Let's assume that the freebie is over. What's next?
LET'S ASSUME ...
Your pacifier is taken away? Hypothetically. What are you going to do next?

Shaw you knew, here in the chatterbox, smart people amuse themselves by creating various hypothetical situations and trying to solve them. Some kind of gymnastics for the mind.

D
Dr_Drift_RU 19.11.21

Vanya Rygalov, when you have something to occupy yourself with, except for the monitor and games in particular, the issue of employment by itself disappears. For those who see the meaning of life in free games, life will end, and a new one will begin or not, here is the stubbornness of the judge. IMHO of course.

A
AR-81 19.11.21

There are still plenty of old games not played yet.

R
Roman Pivovarov 19.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
A lot of people will immediately go to MMORPGs, for free, but in the end the same sticky game and will spend there for a long time)

W
Wolfram carbide 19.11.21

Supposed: 4k gaming on pc and pine trees.
f2p is full of shit, there will be even more nerds.

V
Vanya Rygalov 19.11.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
... i.e. buy games (even if they cost 5000 thousand or more).
Was it your crocodile leather Dior handbag stolen from you?

o
oltr 19.11.21

"Freebie will end" when the dollar exceeds one hundred rubles. And to collect a new pitch, you will need to take out a mortgage.

Z
Zakharenko Sergey 19.11.21

oltr
At the bank:
Borrower - "Can I get a loan?"
Lender - "For what purpose do you need money?"
Borrower - I decided to upgrade my PC and buy 2 GB of RAM.
Lender - O_o

K
Kay Ovald 19.11.21

First, the freebie will not end. Sooner or later, anything can be hacked.
Secondly, I wrote nonsense about the crisis. Or was it sarcasm?
Thirdly, if you get down to business wisely, you can have a bunch of licensed games, paying pennies for them. I mean incentive sales, where you can buy games for yourself with a discount of 75% and higher and then play peacefully. This is called budget planning, without which you will eat hedgehogs, whether there is a crisis in the yard or not.

o
oltr 19.11.21

Kay Ovald
Why nonsense about the crisis? I assembled my computer in the summer of 2014 for 40k (only the filling plus a 27-inch monitor) now the same configuration costs about 90 thousand, while the charge. I did not increase the payment.

o
oltr 19.11.21

Plus, our kooky masters can ban the internet. Under any pretext. Whether it's "the fight against ISIS", or the fact that the Internet is all "European and Western" values ​​corrupting young people, and you can become gay if you sit at your computer, or even worse - sell your homeland! " the reason is darkness.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.21

if there are no available perato-baker games, I will play benchmarks and graphics engines,
if there is no available grafon then I will play the pack for something else, no matter what.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 19.11.21

if there is no available grafon then I will play the pack for something else, no matter what.
Play chess

F
FoXtrot777 19.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Suppose that an asteroid hit the ground and all the people died. What's next?
And don't shit further, that's what we need.

If the games are taken away from the schoolboys, let them go chasing the ball in the yard, jumping around the garages. We somehow grew up in the 90s without computers and nothing, everyone is alive, no one has complained. Modern shkolota does not hurt to sip a little real life.

V
Vanya Rygalov 19.11.21

Mayamenstate Begone
damned! Here and without you there are enough broken pixels ...

v
vzglydizugla 19.11.21

If pirates disappear (not those consumers, namely pirates)
Some will go to MMOs, some will be abandoned by the game industry, some will start eating licenses. Will the developers make money on this? I'm not sure, because those who want to buy licenses will either choose games more scrupulously, or wait for sales.
What the developers will definitely lose are some of the fans and, as a result, the "discussion" of the game. In details; not all people who discuss games bought them (fact), that is, if the game has 1,000,000 sales, and the fans have 10,000,000, then 9,000,000 of them obviously spiralized the game. And the worlds of fans will be reduced precisely to their size of sales, and from the court and popularity, and fame, and shares on the stock exchange.
The fight against piracy is similar to the fight against alcohol and in order to defeat (piracy) it is necessary not to restrict, but to provide conditions and motivation. Conditions are a price, motivation is a general censure. But you will not achieve censure until the games are on a par with a pack of seeds, or at least leave the area of ​​"golden rings".

V
Vanya Rygalov 19.11.21

Rudik Sargsyan
... because they see that the fans are vigorously discussing the game and the pirates are also interested ...
Heh, heh ... Stupid pirates?

V
Vanya Rygalov 19.11.21

Rudik Sargsyan
Yes? Why redneck at once? And how is their herd instinct manifested?