3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordHagen 19.11.21 01:17 pm

There are no GG friends in their places, they are all in Ardeya. (Gothic 3)

Gothic 3 1.7.5 with the mods QuestPacket, UptaePack, Content mod I

went to free Gotha with the Horn, but Gotha does not have the Horn (more precisely, captured by the Orcs) He remained rare, and the rest of his friends remained in Ardea. to Gotha, Diego to Varant, Milten to Nordmar, etc.?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 19.11.21

We need to go down to the river. Where the "stoned" one sits, Lester. We need to think about it with him.

A
AdrianoChelentano 19.11.21

Talk to Lester at the fisherman's house by the river, and then everyone else ....

A
Asmoon 19.11.21

Alex fon Myrtana
If you took Gorn to Redok and returned, and they are still sitting, then they will not leave. There, when you put the CM down below, you did not take off two jackdaws. Kind of like the Consequences mod and beyond. This mod for the Russian version works crookedly, there is even a warning that only under the German language .. There is infa about this on many "gothic" resources. In short, delete everything and put CM on a new one without the Consequences mod. On the steam version I put - translation from ND, CP 1.75, then some kind of adaptation for QP under 1.75 (G3_Questpaket_4_Update2_for_Patch_v175), then QP itself, translations and fixes for translations and then CM 2.6.3. Everything works

L
LordHagen 19.11.21

Asmoon
Reinstalled Gothic 3, installed all the mods (Qp, Cm, Mod starter) according to the instructions, in CM removed the daws from the Consequesec mod and two more related to it (where it says - only with the German version) But still the same garbage, talked to with all the friends of Messrs (with the Leicester too), the elder, rarely went to the mountain, I also spoke with the paladin, I return back to Ardea and Diego, Angrar, Lares, Leicester are all there.

o
oralborne 19.11.21

Alex fon Myrtana
So, take down G3, in order to wait for CSP, and put yourself Gothic 2 - Return 2.0 (released at the very end of 2015). Recommend.

L
LordHagen 19.11.21

I solved the problem. I reinstalled the Gothic in a different folder. I installed all the mods on a new one, but without Consequesec, VGL and without a mod starter.