3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BerkutArmageddon 19.11.21 01:22 pm

Squad Management (Mass Effect)

It is possible that the topic is a button accordion, but it is too lazy to search and read.
So, the crux of the problem: while holding the space, you can choose what to do to whom (movement, holding a position, collecting and attacking).
Actually, the question is: how do these functions work?
I am specifically interested in "Holding position": sometimes there are situations in which my assistants get in the way under my feet (for example, aiming and shooting with a sniper rifle). I thought that these pretzels can be left somewhere and go do your job. But when I choose to hold a position, nothing changes in the behavior of my companions. So I came here to figure out how it works?
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mage Hermit 19.11.21

Simple: you send your teammates to the shelter and they fight from there.
Constantly twist your head, in an open place you can be bypassed and then
you will need to find another shelter for them.

B
BerkutArmageddon 19.11.21

Papa Cheburator
As far as I understand, shelters are the places in which it "binds" me? For example a wall or a box?

M
Mage Hermit 19.11.21

BerkutArmageddon Yes.
Damn, you had a tutorial on the first planet.

B

Daddy Cheburator
I remember, but I checked ... I can't leave my own people - they immediately come after me.

B

I figured it out ... The "Collect" command cancels the "Move" command ... To leave yours somewhere - you need to select the "Move" command indicating the position in the sight. There they will stand. At the expense of the rest - I did not understand. But most likely, the "Attack" command will determine the priority: when specifying a target, the assistants will attack the specified target. As for the command "Hold position" - its purpose remains a mystery to me, since the behavior of the assistants does not change.

M
Mage Hermit 19.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
They will always run after you and insert their five cents into every conversation.
When the battle begins, you must immediately figure out where the best shelter is and send them there.
There are also orders. Climb through the options.