3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dj0rni 19.11.21 01:22 pm

Skills (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

The question is, if you go through the full passage, will you be able to open all the skills? If not, what if there is some way to reset skill points?
5 Comments
Sort by:
T
The dmitry disaire 19.11.21

Yes, more + the capture of London, and then for sure.

i
imperator2112 19.11.21

it will not be possible to reset, and all skills can be obtained even at the very beginning of the game, for every 1000 experience points 1 skill is given (I got it in 4 sequences when I was farming money in fight clubs)

D
Dj0rni 19.11.21

imperator2112
It is clear, but I have not yet reached the 4th sequence ... I just fixed the hook, I am in no hurry to go through the quests, I open and collect for now ...

i
imperator2112 19.11.21

Dj0rni
is doing the same in all ACs ) my advice is still to go a little company, before receiving an electric bomb, after that it will be possible to complete one of the seizures of the territory 100% (there you need to end the Templar with such a bomb)

A
AlexSkliff 19.11.21

imperator2112
That's right, it's still worth getting poisonous darts from company missions. Cool thing, when capturing London was sometimes required to get 100%. I, too, like you, prefer not to fly headlong through the plot, but also to engage in additional missions and capture! You get more pleasure, you level up faster. I love fight clubs - a great relaxer after tiring study / work)))