3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valery Moseychuk 19.11.21 01:22 pm

Watercraft (Farming Simulator 15)

Many maps have a river or lake. Why not create some kind of boat or barge? Perhaps to move goods.
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 19.11.21

valery moseychuk
firstly, in my opinion, the physics of the game does not allow the vehicle to float; secondly, these lakes, rivers on the maps are too small, I mean little

K
Krasav4iks 19.11.21

Valery Moseychuk
watched a twitch from a foreigner, so he rode around the map and the lake in an air boat with a fan

d
dench444 19.11.21

As usual, there are also white crows. And why do you need this? Let other people do it in other places. You are a farmer, first of all (you are always surprised by the mods in FS2015 such as a concrete plant, this is not a construction SIMULATOR))))))) you want to swim / fly, swim / fly by :)

V
Valery Moseychuk 19.11.21

for a long time, you thought what to write ............

a
alurb 19.11.21

valery moseychuk
Try the Delta_Del_Ebro card, it has a floating platform. By steam and boats for fishing, where I saw I don’t remember you can find it, it slowed down for me, so I didn’t play it, but the card is not bad.

V
Valery Moseychuk 19.11.21

Is there a crack for this card? If you get it, throw it.

a
alurb 19.11.21

valery moseichuk
As far as I know, here the localizers do not do, they Russify the map itself. Wait for the Ru version)) But you will have to wait a long time for the map itself in the beta version.