3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EliteGame 19.11.21 01:22 pm

SC2ALLin1 on HOS (StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm)

I decided to play with AI in HoS, but that's not a problem. I set it up, the map was loaded, and the units, development, etc. of the zerg are like in WoL. Despite the fact that in SC2ALLin1 there is an option where you select WoL, HoS, LoV (apparently done for the future). My SC2 WoL + HoS 2in1, SC2ALLin1 v11.2.15. How to solve the problem? Maybe there is another bootloader? Better for which you do not need a license.
Shl. Am I wrong or not that with a HoS license key you can not only play with an opponent over the network, but also with AI?
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
EliteGame 19.11.21

Suddenly a thought came to my mind. For the game with AI in SC2, the rules for company missions do not apply. That is, after completing the HoS campaign, you should not expect that when playing with the AI ​​there will be the same development rules? Or the point is how you personally want to configure, I mean using not some kind of launcher, but through the editor. After a quick search in the editor, I did not find the setting for choosing the type of development, as in SC2ALLin1 (which, in my opinion, does not change anything in the gameplay). Logic suggests that there should be such a setting, the developer just needs the editor so as not to do the same work over and over again.

N
NTrojan 19.11.21

EliteGame
I personally do not know anything about loaders, I myself only start the campaign, but if I correctly understood the essence of the question in the second message, then the development and evolution of the zerg is only in the campaign, in normal mode the zerg have new units from the HoTs, but no variability in development as in the campaign

E
EliteGame 19.11.21

You understand correctly. Let me clarify: by development, I also meant, for example, the maximum number of larvae in an incubator (in the company there are more than 2 times more of them).
New units from HoTs? An example is possible. In SC2ALLin1 he compared the types of development - no difference. I was hoping to fix the contaminant (as in the company - spat and someone else's unit is forever yours), maybe in multiplayer it is? I know for sure that the development tree in multiplayer is its own and very extensive.

S
Straenger 19.11.21

What is the latest version of SC2ALLin1 at the moment? Is there anything newer than version 11.2.15?

Z
Zombn 19.11.21

EliteGame, There is a certain joke SC2ALLin1 v11.2.15 you put, click Add Maps From Server, download all 149 maps (because only units from Legacy of the Void are on them) You put the desired card, choose in Game, Expansion put Legacy of the Void in it, Well, then you set up everything as it should (the card-opponents, etc.) you play, the result is Completely Russian voice acting + text, smart AI.