3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evangelist 19.11.21 01:22 pm

Game glitch when completing a s.jet (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

I tried everything, played on the unofficial patch 1.04-Russian version of the game, passed 3-4 planets, according to the plot I fly to the next one, the ship is intercepted, and there we meet with the former mentor (Admiral) of our pilot, get out of the cage, run to the bridge there we kill this Admiral, and according to the plot, when we defeat him, a video begins, there the Admiral has to say something in his ear. In general, the joke is that this video does not start, the Admiral is stupidly lying on the floor, hovering over it, an icon appears - to talk (which in fact should not be), well, in general, all three characters tried to talk to him, nothing happens, and I can't leave this bridge until I talk to him (that is, until the video goes through the plot). In general, this is the glitch. He put it in English. version, did not pass, put the official 1.03 English version, the same. I also tried both options with incl. and off. video clips, did not help, the same is all
What could be the reason ? Obviously not in my gland. Something with the game, I just can't figure out what exactly)))
11 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evangelist 19.11.21

E
Evilka 19.11.21

Hmm .... I also had some bugs during the passage, but this was not)
Try another download, it may help)

s
st029 19.11.21

Evangelist
Try lowering the resolution in the game. Put the synchromes on or take them away.
Somehow I ran into such a problem, it was solved something like this

S
Stormtroopir 19.11.21

I remember I had such garbage, load the save where only you were captured, that is, start this task again, it helped me then

E
Evangelist 19.11.21

Stormtroopir
after all that I have listed above, do you think you have not tried it? before everything that I did above, I loaded from the save before the fight

C
Cassus Fett 19.11.21

Did you climb the panel to open the hangar?

L
Libera 19.11.21

maybe the game skips the video itself, try to go further along the plot - open the hangar (the panel is just visible on your screen)

i
ironHAMMER.ms 19.11.21

before all that I did above, loaded from the save before the battle Are there
any earlier saves? It's just that if the script has flown (and it is very similar to this), then loading from the save before the battle may not help.

N
NarmaK VodemaM 19.11.21

Evil__
Have you dealt with this problem?

E
Evilka 19.11.21

NarmaK VodemaM
I had some problem at the beginning of the game, I don't remember which one, but I coped with it

N
NarmaK VodemaM 19.11.21

Solved the problem. Make a backup of the override folder, in the game folder, delete all files in override and leave it clean. After this moment, throw back all the files. It helped me