3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
John Locke 19.11.21 01:22 pm

Experience from missions (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I can't understand (I haven't played for a long time, one or two updates) what they did with the experience for the tasks, because they give it at 5-7-10, is this a bug or should it be?
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gordon Ramsay 19.11.21

John Locke
is usually 50-100-200-300.
it's on version 1.08.2. I heard in some version there was a similar bug.
5-7-10 not for gray quests I hope?)

J
John Locke 19.11.21

main quests about the baron, little experience is given strangely like that

W
Wild rider 19.11.21

John Locke
If the quests are gray (not green and red), then it should be so.

b
benites 19.11.21

with experience they came up with some kind of crap, it would be better to give exp without any cuts, and the level of opponents grew along with the level of the player

W
Wild rider 19.11.21

benites
It's okay, I'm more annoyed by the binding of the weapon to the level. Even in Skyrim this was not the case. There, although autoleveling can be traced, the damage is assigned to a certain type of weapon. It does not happen that two identical swords with the same name have different characteristics. Well, the point in crafting and buying weapons then disappears, it is easier to constantly change relic swords.

J
John Locke 19.11.21

Wild Rider
yes gray were a hike, everything is clear

b
benites 19.11.21

Wild Rider
is yes, if you use set swords you have to wait a long time for the required level for the upgrade

John Locke
last played on patch 1.10, so the feeling that green experiences are not being reported)

P
Pril balsam 19.11.21

And if you completely go through all the quests, including the DLC Stone Hearts, then what level can you reach?