3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
4ekHyTblu NigGa 19.11.21 01:22 pm

Defense dropped to minus (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

I go in and see that the defense has dropped to minus 190% against magic, in melee.
How to fix it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ioannn 19.11.21

And you look, maybe you have some kind of amulet for minus protection, but with flops? I have an amulet now at minus 100% protection from everything, but with cool splashes, such as at death, there is a 75% chance of resurrecting with half health, every 60 seconds to withstand a fatal blow and another cheto.

D
Dimenttij 19.11.21

As far as I remember in some thing there is a berserk property. Giving attack through defense, maybe something like that. Take turns off until you find it

4ekHyTblu NigGa 19.11.21

Yes, there is such a sword

C
Co-pilot Drinkins 19.11.21

Ioannn
I was playing as an archer and I noticed arrows flying past, even at close range. here is a video for a
long time could not understand what kind of garbage. and then he took off this amulet and everything was fine. I gave the amulet to the magician, he did not shoot by.
so if you play as an archer pay attention

I
Ioannn 19.11.21

0000Ptasha
And I had this, it was like I hung something on the bow, and he began to shoot me at a short distance, but lethally. It’s strange, I just came closer and hit normally, you don’t even get close. And what about you hanging on a bow?

C

Ioannn
this is because of the amulet I had such a joint. the amulet is called "kitty collar"

I
Ioannn 19.11.21

0000Ptasha
I already forgot what is there in this collar, because of what the range could fall? And it seems like I didn't have this amulet on then. I ought to go to check, otherwise I switched to dragon dogma right now.

C

Ioannn
there is nothing that lowers the accuracy or range of fire. this is a bug most likely