3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aligambro 11.11.19 03:05 am

The game works more stable when you lie down servers (Mortal Kombat 11)

The game is more stable, I guess when there is no connection to the servers is not working at full system denovo not loading the CPU and disk, if so I please fuck it to remove protection system from the game where more than half of the content so without multiplayer is not working. Quickly loaded the card ( not much, but there is a difference) and you can play on very high with stable 60 shadows and high lighting. Perhaps the difference will not be noticeable on more powerful processors, but I think denovo wags and other multiplayer aspects of the game, but this is not the test. The question is this, fuck she put that on this game if it is multiplayer? The developer of Tekken 7 confirmed that Denuvo affects performance https://www.playground.ru/blogs/tekken_7/razrabotchik_tekken_7_podtverdil_chto_denuvo_vliyaet_na_proizvoditelnost-294115/
2 Comments
Sort by:
d
dreamevil2067 11.11.19

Aligambro
This is not news☺
But this darmowe from there, no one will be removed

M
Marsj 11.11.19

The game has Denuvo? Why? Perhaps because the plot of the game, in to first, I guess you could play offline. Multiplayer is only working from online game server. No connection to the server of the game = no running game = play online.