3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eugeo.T 19.11.21 09:21 pm

Cannot load language resourses (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

I had to move the Witcher to another hard drive, an attempt to enter through the launcher gives this error in the end, directly through the bin folder - instead of names, English or Russian, only the identifiers of objects like "menu_menuarena" or "flotsam_guard_over9000" are visible. I tried to play with the registry, and others - 0 result
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez ramirez 19.11.21

Did you just transfer the game folder to another screw? Or reinstalling? In any case, I have an assumption that the game should be installed on the system HDD. But not a fact.

E
Eugeo.T 19.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
First transferred to another screw, tried to start from that, I have such joy
Transferred back - everything is the same, all the same

E
Eugeo.T 19.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
By the way, I have no opportunity to reinstall (
The disk was borrowed and lost.

S
Sanchez ramirez 19.11.21

Well then, it is clear. It is necessary to completely remove and clean up the registry and install on the desired screw. I realized that you changed the paths in the registry, but this may not be enough. There are still some settings files in "my documents", I won't say anything for sure now, tk. the game is not installed.

And what about the disk? It is clear that the license, etc., but in such a situation, you can download. Have you saved your license key? And then off. site, you can request a digital copy of the game (free).

B
BrainCool 19.11.21

By mistake, there is a problem with language packs, try which thread to install the crack

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 19.11.21

find the branch of the game in the registry and change the letter of the drive on which it was installed to the one on which the game is now

E
Eugeo.T 19.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
Eheheheh, this trick would work if I had a normal Internet)
And so - half a gigabyte of traffic per day)

E
Eugeo.T 19.11.21

Romanzo_Tamerici
Everything is fixed, the same and in the same place.