3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 19.11.21 09:21 pm

Igrofilm. (BioShock Infinite)

Good day everyone, comrades. There is an idea to shoot something like the passage of the game, just cut out some of the shooting moments and create a whole movie. The idea is more childish, but if you do this, it will turn out really well. It's just that sometimes there is a desire to once again plunge into the atmosphere, the world of the game. Remember, but not pass. That is, just remember, rejoice and turn it off. Like a movie. I found a game film on this game on YouTube, but it's kind of gross, the quality and sound are not about anything. I think maybe someone has the necessary software for recording and editing? Maybe someone can bring this idea to life? I could try it myself, unless you advise me software for recording and editing. preferably simpler)
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
AK_Flash 19.11.21

PaXa_
It's not about editing, you need a person who knows the game inside and out by heart. There, the atmosphere is created mainly by the environment, you walk around the locations, read posters, listen to the dialogues of passers-by. It's very hard to do it cinematically.

z
zagruzon 19.11.21

and with shooting, you will have to play with console commands, to remove the npc, change the camera angles ...

P
PaXa_ 19.11.21

AK_Flash
Yes, but you can try. Maybe even with a joystick to walk on purpose, so that there would be emulation of the smooth turning of the head of the GG ... In general, you need to try at your leisure and it will turn out (if it works out) not even bad)

P
PaXa_ 19.11.21

zagruzon
Also takes place. You just need a knowledgeable person.

z
zagruzon 19.11.21

PaXa_
I would say having a ton of free time, console commands and you can google it. if I had a vacation, maybe I tried to help, but so ...

P
PaXa_ 19.11.21

zagruzon
I would not refuse help. I think I can google about the commands. Maybe I'll figure them out more or less. Another would be links to programs for recording and editing. High quality is desirable, but not super professional (I'm just not a professional in this regard)

M
Mabel pines 19.11.21

PaXa_
Well, in theory, there are a bunch of programs for editing, even the old movie maker, which was screwed to Windows, works fine) I once did ami-shki to anime through it)))

P
PaXa_ 19.11.21

Mabel Pines
As far as I understand, Win7 doesn't have it, right?

M
Mabel pines 19.11.21

PaXa_
No, but you can download it for free like http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/movie-maker

P
PaXa_ 19.11.21

Mabel Pines
Thanks, let's try it.

P
PaXa_ 19.11.21

Mabel Pines
Do you have any programs for the recording?

M
Mabel pines 19.11.21

PaXa_
No, but you googled) It's easy, now so many people are recording videos and uploading them to YouTube)

P
PaXa_ 19.11.21

Mabel Pines
Ok I'll take a look