3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GunslinGa_MЗ 19.11.21 09:21 pm

How to get rid of lags? (Spider-Man: Web of Shadows)

Who is lagging in the game? HOW TO GET RID OF THEM? !! 11
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
MasteRAssassiN 19.11.21

Decrease the graph.

e
elman11 19.11.21

and I reduced the resolution to the graph too, but the game still lags = (
or maybe it is necessary to dig in the config file?

d
dimon651 19.11.21

Yes, you just need to put real-time priority on this process in the process manager. Personally, all the lags disappeared as if by hand

g
gipergeka 19.11.21

I have a powerful computer, but still there are lags in the game .... when you fly, on the web, terrible loadings begin! ... help with advice!

M
MaJIbIu 19.11.21

the same garbage - to hike because of the crooked crack

N
Nikko-Belli4 19.11.21

People can only help those who have the seventh Windows! (sorry in advance!)
In short, listen!
Downloading crack vitality! http://www.nodvd.net/145-spider-man-web-of-shadows-v11-enru-nodvd.html
Then download patch 1.1, it removes lags! http://pc.ogl.ru/game/spider-man-web-of-shadows/file/1049239172
Then click on the game shortcut with the second mouse button and there you will find the compatibility panel !!!
and click the checkmark on the inscription to run the program in compatibility mode with:
and there will be a choice of compatibility! select compatibility with windows vista !!! without service pack just vista compatibility!
Well, that's all for a successful game! I hope it helped!
Well, you can basically try on xp or whatever you have! just in xp you do not have compatibility with vista! but maybe patch and crack will help you so much! =)))))))))))))))

G
Glebwar3 19.11.21

dimon651
Thank you, Dimon, I used to play the rules, now I downloaded the 1.1 version of the creepy lags, did as you said above, immediately the lags were gone! =)

D
DIOnoSTANDO 19.11.21

Nikko-Belli4 will
check the priority and whist)

I
Ivan redko 19.11.21

elman11 The
optimization of the game is not the best sometimes if the computer is higher than the system requirements, the game can simply drop up to 5 FPS, the computer needs an average one, and so all the rules. Good luck :)

G
Guest 29.04.23

my game is lagging so much

G
Guest 29.04.23

my game is lagging so much