3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Nexter 19.11.21 09:21 pm

How do I launch FOSE via the Fallout 3 GOTY Steam shortcut? (Fallout 3)

How do I launch FOSE via the Fallout 3 GOTY Steam shortcut? I have installed under 150 graphic mods on Fallout 3, and in order for all the games to work, you need to run through FOSE. But in this case, the Steam overlay does not work :( How to fix this problem?
13 Comments
Sort by:
w
weber428 19.11.21

pMr.Nexter go
to the game folder and look there

J
JABA AZAZINA 19.11.21

Open it through the phos, which is in the game folder. The game will still be launched on Steam, even if it was not opened through the launcher on the desktop

M
Mr.Nexter 19.11.21

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
just does not work,
he opens without incentive

J
JABA AZAZINA 19.11.21

Mr.Nexter
well, that's how it seems to you. play for about 10 minutes and check the simulated time in the incentive. I have the same with Skyrim, only there skse. Steam itself does not open, but records of achievements and simulated time are kept in the incentive.

L
Lucky_38 19.11.21

NVSE and SKSE work with Steam. FOSE no. There is no solution either.

a
aKinave 19.11.21

First, make a backup of the FalloutLauncher.exe file. To do this, rename the FalloutLauncher.exe backup file. You save, you press yes. Now rename the fose_loader file to FalloutLauncher.exe. Everything, now try to start the game through Steam, and sign off if it worked

a
aKinave 19.11.21

ps
you must have the file extension enabled on Windows

M
Mr.Nexter 19.11.21

aKinave
didn't work (

a
aKinave 19.11.21

Mr.Nexter
and what does he write?

F
Fasmon 19.11.21

Either Vegas, or obliterate, it was necessary to prescribe this in the launch parameters.

M
Mr.Nexter 19.11.21

aKinave
it just starts fose and that's it. even the incentive does not show that I am in the game

a
aKinave 19.11.21

Mr.Nexter is

this how your labels look?

M
Mr.Nexter 19.11.21

yes, under the falloutlauncher - fose as you said