3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 19.11.21 09:32 pm

Noticeable performance gains or not?

Good day to all, comrades. I wanted to ask a very stupid question. I have 4 GB of RAM on my computer, a 3.0GHz processor and a 2048MB video card. Everything was fine with me, until I came to jerks. Modern games pull at 60 FPS, but only with eerie jerks. These dashes are very short, but there are many. Saw them in GTAV, Fallout 4, Dying Light, etc. I read it on the forums and say that the matter is in the operative. Today is my birthday, so I thought to clean up a brand new 4 GB bar in addition to the base one. And here's my question. Will it save me from jerking? Will I even notice this new 4GB or not?
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.21

overcame what kind of bakery in general
I have 16 gibubs and a 2 GB card in zhta5 and duding ligse, in any case, friezes and brakes are present because of lack of GPU memory,
but the lack of RAM can naturally also slow down.
here the question is more about what memory is and in what location, because if, for example, it costs 2 by 2GB and 1 4GB will fly over the top, then there will be an imbalance and everything can work even worse in some games and applications.

P
PaXa_ 19.11.21

MunchkiN 616
I have two processor cores with a frequency of 3.0GHz. Native operative, did not change, 4GB. The video card is also 2GB, AMD HD7850, it seems to be more timeless shit, but still not ice

-
-SK.art- 19.11.21

PaXa_
Will I even notice these new 4 GB or not?

for modern games - 8 GB of RAM is the recommended minimum. I have 8 GB of RAM and 6 GB of swap file, so when I have a browser with a bunch of tabs open, my GTA 5 crashes with an out of memory error. It is already highly desirable to have 16 GB of RAM.

L
LehaM 19.11.21

I have an i5 4590, 3.3. GHz, and 8GB of RAM. Freezes and lags are also present. But only in poorly optimized games like LA Noire, or games with a very old engine like ETS 2. I think, by and large, it's not about the operative, but about the video card. I have a GTX 750ti 2GB. Modern games are very demanding on hardware, especially on video games.

P
PaXa_ 19.11.21

LehaM The
video card suits me perfectly. The same GTAV gives me 60 FPS, but unpleasant jerks are present. That is, there is 60 FPS, but with jerks. very annoying. On the forums they say that 8GB is already a minimum, as the comrade said above. That is, if you believe this comrade, then I get rid of jerks.