3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Philadelphia51 19.11.21 09:32 pm

Player Stamina in Player Career Mode (FIFA 16)

Created a player. There were bonus stats. As a result, at the end of season 1, the endurance point is 86. But in each match, by the beginning of the second half, the player has 1/3 of his strength. What's the problem? The player's ps has 75 stamina and he gets tired only by the end of the match. I play on master difficulty. ps4
3 Comments
Sort by:
a
ars-fc 19.11.21

Philadelphia51
Well, you probably need to run less with the acceleration button pressed, especially without the ball. (stupidly with the left sticker only / arrows, the AI ​​does this, so it retains its stamina)

P
Philadelphia51 19.11.21

ars-fc
Well, this is understandable) we have been playing for several years) 3 league online) I don’t wear like a fool. I always do it competently. In general, on purpose, I almost played the time on the spot and everything is exactly the same story.

a
ars-fc 19.11.21

Philadelphia51
When I’m out of the ball, I stupidly press the right bumper on the joe (the autopilot is cut in) and the player runs where he needs to go, and I end the matches with 1/3 endurance. Jerks and runs, only with the ball or when I ask for a pass on the move