3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaveL08 19.11.21 09:32 pm

Questions about the walkthrough and gameplay of the game (Dungeon Siege 3)

The question immediately arose: I took an additional task, activated it, wrote that it was possible to track it. What does this mean? How is it displayed on the map?

pix.PlayGround.ru
205 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doppler_Effect 19.11.21

This means that when you press a certain button, a path will appear with light dots where you stomp, I have a "up" button for example)

P
PaveL08 19.11.21

Thank you, I'll try tomorrow.

r
redmond881 19.11.21

and the satellites can change their gear yourself

M
Maxon-nn 19.11.21

Guys, tell me this topic: from below, as you manage enemies, my ball fills up. How to use it ?? only for one ability or what does he give ?? THX)

M
Maxon-nn 19.11.21

So what does it give ???

F
FadingDuch 19.11.21

How-how-how to find out the direction? I play with a gamepad.

Question. How to kill a pale claw ??? This pawuk is so healthy. Okay, even if he called for small ones, he is also treated, you bastard! I play as a shooter. Maybe there is some trick? For about 15 minutes I ran around him, only one-fifth of my health took out, approximately.

I ran, completed other tasks, got a couple of levels, and filled up an insect. It looks like it heals when it hits the hero (and possibly the companion). But not every time.

T
Tigrakot 19.11.21

Help, pliz. Stuck on the quest "Rise of the Automata" in the city of Masters. They will not be able to overwhelm Old Dandy. Maybe someone has a cunning strategy? Robots knock me down in the third car, even if you crack. I play as a fireman (17lvl), a swordsman in the wings.

V
Virgil_ 19.11.21

They will not be able to overwhelm Old Dandy. Maybe someone has a cunning strategy?

Destroy cars, don't pay attention to robots. Get away from them with ripples.

29041994 19.11.21

tell me what will happen if you do not destroy the heart of the nakedness?

J
Japanes 19.11.21

Tigrakot and you try to change the swordsman to another Persian)) but in general I use standard tactics .. Block [Space] then Magic and Block again ...

to track where to go .. you have to press the R button on the keyboard ... and a trace will appear ..

mmm I sort of destroyed .. and freed the girl .. and that's all))) I am sure this will affect the future ... and in general the world is really changing under the influence of elections .. which is interesting!))

29041994 19.11.21

absolutely agree)

T
Tigrakot 19.11.21

Eh, with a magician, from the 3rd time I took out this bastard (((thanks for the advice) I was not used to playing in a pack with non-warriors ...

g
greenakagrizzly 19.11.21

help me in some pass, and some holes must be closed there! I closed one, but the second can’t!

v
vvv-mj 19.11.21

Tell me, should concentration be spent when blocking? I don’t have any and the "blocking" parameter is not needed at all

H
Have ended 19.11.21

Guys help!
Can't kill the Rajani Boss in the Town Hall. I play for the Archon Girl, partner swordsman, BGN 7, I play the hardest!
I can't kill PPC, its initial appearance is easy, and then it turns into what kind of ghost and PPC, the terrain changes and the maneuver becomes less, even the current has not been tried.
Can anyone advise what? who killed her on Hard.

29041994 19.11.21

This is how I killed:
well, if there were no problems with the first appearance, then immediately the second stage ... it
spoils only in 4 places, in the corners. I did not notice a special pattern of its movement, so that you need to constantly keep it in sight. so that, as she is spoiled, it is necessary to run as fast as possible to her and hit from close range ... more miles away)))
to beat longer than from a distance, but still ...
ZY. played for an engineer) also a magician, so there is only one tactic)) passed it times from 7-9)

D
Denisko00762 19.11.21

In the Fishing quest, I can't kill all the fishmen = (I play as a magician ...

J
Japanes 19.11.21

Nikikonchilis)) The boss is quite difficult .. I personally poured her with a pillar of fire .. by the way at the last level .. A very powerful thing .. ideal against bosses who do not walk)))) especially when she is Masterfully pumped!)) The
most important thing is not to remove the block and try to stay away from her ... The warrior will distract attention .. if he dies, then resurrect him and again ... It will be difficult but you will fill it up!))

29041994 19.11.21

lure them out by 1-2, well, in general, how long can you withstand

H
Have ended 19.11.21

I have no pillar of fire, current level 7. Yes, I don’t know that skills at a distance need to be pumped for Bosses. I am a Fool, the kick for us improved the maximum, and even pumped the strip to the point that my kick Blue became even stronger.