3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leon Boudonov 19.11.21 09:32 pm

The game crashes when trying to meet Olgierd (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Help, the game crashes when meeting with Olgerd in the Lilvani sanctuary, when you need to give him a rose. And sometimes on the way to it. I tried to download another torrent, I put it, the same crap. What to do in general xs. Save! Maybe there is some advice, a way, or you have a link to download the version of the game you have tested with the add-on - separately or with. If this does not help, the point is in the computer, although what exactly is wrong is still a mystery ...
19 Comments
Sort by:
a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 19.11.21

buy the game and its add-on) it deserves it

L
Leon Boudonov 19.11.21

EROTIDUA OIZE
firstly - there would be money, and secondly - where is the guarantee that this will not happen again? ..

X
XoJloD 19.11.21

Leon Boudonov
from khatab works

I
Intelll 19.11.21

download the norms of the repack or buy a new computer to choose for you

L
Leon Boudonov 19.11.21

XoJloD
There seem to be many versions from the khatab, mine did not work, but maybe you have a different one - can I download a link?

L
Leon Boudonov 19.11.21

Intelll is
easy to say - buy a new computer, and it's not clear yet, maybe it's not about it. And how to determine that the repack is the norm? do you have a link to this?

I
Intelll 19.11.21

already sounded at the same khatab there are always good repacks, there are still good ones, but I have enough of him too

L
Leon Boudonov 19.11.21

Intelll
links as I understand no ..

X
XoJloD 19.11.21

Leon Boudonov
schA kina

X
XoJloD 19.11.21

here is the torrent https://yadi.sk/d/gg1pZaeDn7BXr
I can't throw a direct link to the rutor

I
Intelll 19.11.21

Leon Boudonov
http://free-ru.org/torrent/481030/vedmak-3-dikaja-ohota_the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-v-1.12-17-dlc-2015-pc-repack-ot-xatab

S
Shadowarm 19.11.21

Leon Boudonov
ask questions where you downloaded

X
XoJloD 19.11.21

Intelll
I gave him the same torrent)))

F
FunMC 19.11.21

Quite simply, the problem may also be in the installed mods.

L
Leon Boudonov 19.11.21

XoJloD
ATP

S
Smoke_Shooter 19.11.21

Leon Boudonov
on litsuha never would have happened like this)

N
Ninth_Satan 19.11.21

either I'm terribly lucky or straight-handed. 1 bug has met for all time "the most dangerous criminal skellige". I play the pirate.

L
Leon Boudonov 19.11.21

I installed the hataba, it crashes.

P
Pril balsam 19.11.21

Leon Boudonov
is it in your computer?
I installed the hataba, it crashes.
Well, of course. You load the save from another repack, and there may be another version of the game. You need to start the game, save, and then load the save. But maybe you have a preservation even before the transfer of the rose? Maybe an error occurred while saving the game and further work with save is impossible.