3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SKRAPPI 19.11.21 09:32 pm

Update (ARK: Survival Evolved)

Hello everyone in this forum, we will discuss the update, or rather why no update has been released for about 5 days, although the developers themselves said that they will definitely release at least 1 update in two or three days!

7 Comments
Sort by:
v
varw 19.11.21

NAYK_PRO Something
global is being prepared in the day for more than 5 months, there is not even a hotfix, not to mention the update

S
SKRAPPI 19.11.21

varw
well, on day'z, the developers have already scored, and in ark, an exit on XBOX ONE may be prepared

S
SKRAPPI 19.11.21

varw
or porting to dx 12

v
varw 19.11.21

NAYK_PRO
well, there are updates well, once every half a year

A
Atlas057 19.11.21

By the way, Oviraptor was a bummer. Everyone thought that he would collect eggs from tamed creatures, and he, along the way, can only steal from wild ones. Well at least it emits a pheromone.

v
varw 19.11.21

Atlas057
I'm talking about day and not ark

A
Atlas057 19.11.21

Not long ago, we introduced update 232 with new creatures and buildings. If everything is clear with a dung beetle - a useful cattle, then with Dimetrodon some kind of garbage. I mean domestication. Why is it so long and expensive to tame, given that it has only one useful property - it emits heat. And you won't even ride it. And to tame, for example, level 20, you need NINE pellets from QUETZAL eggs !!! Rave.
With a barrel of beer, the same kind of mura. The beneficial properties of beer were not noticed + then another hangover. Well, just laugh once, and then what?