3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Uncle_Death67 19.11.21 09:32 pm

Samurai Warrios 4 II is out on PC (Samurai Warriors 4)

How soon will the trainers be ready for it?
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
ByMaX 19.11.21

Alexey Seleznev
The game is easy, what trainers?

-
-Lucky_Last- 19.11.21

Alexey Seleznev is
clear ...

U
Uncle_Death67 19.11.21

ByMaX
On hp and so on, I don't need to, I just really vpadlu sit and fill toms to pump the tree.

B
ByMaX 19.11.21

Alexey Seleznev
Completed one campaign, opened half of the tree

U
Uncle_Death67 19.11.21

ByMaX Completed
3 campaigns of 30 floors of the castle, and only one Persian opened half of the tree

h
hardwaredude 19.11.21

Alexey Seleznev

How soon will the trainers be ready for it?

Why does the shkolota always ask such stupid questions? Do you expect the future to be predicted for you here? Do they tell fortunes on the cards?

e
exlubu 19.11.21

The trainer will be released somewhere in three months, since in the game you need to play in some missions with two characters, which makes it difficult to make health for two characters, and in the castle of survival it all depends on the time there are the best weapons, skills, horses and a few secrets. those who consider the game easy, let it pass nightmare, hell, chaos on the difficulty level, and let the survival castle pass the nightmare on difficulty and their opinion changes

U
Uncle_Death67 19.11.21

hardwaredude
First, where did you see the shkolota here? Second, there are many adequate people on the playground, including those who make trainers, the complexity of creating a trainer and the timing they can say.
Well, and you are just an inadequate asexual creature, insulting a person you don't know and judging by conclusions that are incomprehensible to anyone.

h
hardwaredude 19.11.21

Alexey Seleznev

First, where did you see the shkolota here? Second, there are many adequate people on the playground, including those who make trainers, the complexity of creating a trainer and the timing they can say.
Well, and you are just an inadequate asexual creature, insulting a person you don't know and judging by conclusions that are incomprehensible to anyone.

Oh lol. In fact, I am one of those who do these trainers, if that. And fashion. And unofficial patches. I have brought a lot of benefits over the years.

_
_NS_ 19.11.21

1. Can you please tell me how in this game with controls? Is it ok to play the keyboard with the mouse?
2. Is there a text and menu crack for this game?

PS The second point is not very important. But maybe someone has already flashed the crack?

G
GotRu 19.11.21

kenny undead
fuuuuuuu