3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Konstantin Maksimovich 19.11.21 09:33 pm

Quest \ "Critical mass \" zp BS (Fallout 4)

The bottom line is that I can't open the door to the reactor, I read on the Internet that you need to go to the director's office and turn off the alarm in order to gain access. The point is, I can't use the elevator. When you press the button, it says: "access to the elevator is denied" The
elevator is central.

What to do!?
37 Comments
Sort by:
H
Halagaz 19.11.21

look for another way =) you can on YouTube =)

K
Konstantin Maksimovich 19.11.21

Halagaz
Did you go through it yourself? Does he even exist?

H
Halagaz 19.11.21

I did it, and yes, I did it =) I play the game for different factions 8 times.
It's kind of like a hospital or something, where the entrance is sealed for the alarm and you need to remove this alarm and all that. I just sometimes get confused in architecture myself - topographic criticism arises in me, I start to run in circles and get angry that I cannot find another way, then I spit - I go to YouTube and see how to go - the direction. And that's all, you can not watch the video until the end =)
This is about the hospital, but if you enter the institute, then there is a door on the side to the elevator, go there.

I reacted to turn off the alarm, it was in the hospital, where you need to get into the airlock, which is blocked due to the alarm.

K

There is no video. There you just need to go into this elevator, and it is blocked. Perhaps this is because I killed Sean when I first entered the institute. But it's dumb then

H
Halagaz 19.11.21

Konstantin Maksimovich not
nenenne, are you on insta? I also killed Sean on the first playthrough. If you are at the institute, then go to the corridor towards the elevator. But immediately there will be a door on the left. To the elevator, but in the same room as the elevator.

H
Halagaz 19.11.21

So, I have a mess in my head. I reread your post. Central lift, buzzing. Go to the premises of the higher systems. There is a passage to the reactor. These are the doors where the icons are. on the ground floor, paths from the elevator radiate like beams to the service premises. There is such a blue on the door.
The option with the door by the elevator, this is a passage for a minute.

H
Halagaz 19.11.21

Konstantin Maksimovich
read above

K

Halagaz
I'll try

K

Halagaz
Well there. This canoe is also closed

K

Halagaz
I know that the engram should say that the systems are blocked; But it doesn't happen

K

Halagaz
For some reason it seems to me that it was either I went to get Virgil's serum or because I killed Sean after teleporting to Ins

H
Halagaz 19.11.21

director's office - you go to the second or third floor, he has a two-level room. I'll tell you between which departments. He would say that he needs Sean's terminal, otherwise he needs a reactor =)

K

I can't do that. I xs how to get there. I know you take the elevator. But I can't take this fucking elevator. Lol. What is this nonsense

H
Halagaz 19.11.21

look around, you have to go into the passage where there is a drawing of a green handbag with three round pieces a la clover leaf, on the left there will be a drawing of a plate with a fork and a knife, shove it to the third floor and you will be happy.

K

Halagazgo skype. You do not understand. Everything is completely closed for me

H
Halagaz 19.11.21

stairs cannot be closed by definition. there are no doors

K

Halagaz
Here. This nonsense is closed. I only have biosciences department open

H
Halagaz 19.11.21

return to the central elevator. There will be pictures above the aisles. watch, plate, handbag, etc. there are no doors. You need to go to the stairs that are under the green handbag

K

Halagaz
Look here. I am currently standing at the elevator. There are 4 compartments. A
bag with round pieces, a watch, a plus sign, a fork, a knife. They are closed by doors