3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Dees 19.11.21 09:33 pm

Quest bug - "Mercer" station (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone, I registered here for just one question) I need help with this quest. I was on the island before the quest and cleaned it completely (killed all the swamps and the queen), now when the PEM issued the quest - I can't activate the workshop, I switched the switches on and off, probably in dozens of sequences - it doesn't help! Help for god's sake) (killall and resetquest commands - don't help)
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 19.11.21

Mr. Dees
killed the bog mother ?

t
topotam 19.11.21

RGC
He's not sickly pepper, however! I got out of her, as much as I could. Well, at least the "colleagues" helped)))) (if we're talking about the castle)

Mr. Dees
Didn't you confuse anything? Like a bog womb?

M
Mr.Dees 19.11.21

RGC
yes killed

topotam
no, not about the castle, exactly when he climbed into the ship for the first time he collected his gear and pulled the switch, the queen came out - another 3-4 bogs and the king of bogs, he killed everyone (on the island) then sailed away about his business, in the subway they gave quest, came and nothing is active, the workshop is highlighted but I can not interact with it.

R
RGC 19.11.21

Mr. Dees
Probably not all killed, there are many bogs hiding under the ground, I myself went around the whole island 3 times

M
Mr.Dees 19.11.21

RGC
checked the entire island with the killall command, went around everything 20 times probably - 0 reactions, the pcb command does not work

R
RGC 19.11.21

Mr.Dees
Bugged, apparently, this quest is also buggy, though at a later stage, after I have done everything, you need to come back and talk to PAM, but she stupidly does not want to talk to me.

M
Mr.Dees 19.11.21

RGC
okay, thanks, I will dig further, or I will have to replay a bunch of everything

K
K0nsul 19.11.21

Mr.Dees
At first I thought it was a bug too, I cleaned it up as well, but then I followed the wire and found a generator in the ship. First I activated it, then a switch inside a metal house next to the workshop, and then the workshop became available.

M
Mr.Dees 19.11.21

K0nsul
Nothing worked, in any position, and they wrote to me to clear the island, i.e. the cleanup was not finished, it’s too late anyway, now I’m swinging from level 30 again. Disabled autosaves everywhere, because they often interfere.

L
Lost154355 19.11.21

This is really a bug, I swam to the island from the other side and everything worked, if the power plant itself is not buzzing, then the switch does not turn on (although the lamp on the barge is on).