3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smitersan 19.11.21 09:49 pm

No sound usb headphones (Fallout 4)

What is the problem? There is sound in 5.1 speakers, when you connect usb headphones (wireless) There is no sound, what is the problem?
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
smbdsmoke 19.11.21

translate the source, or buy / rewire headphones ^^

_
_nick69_ 19.11.21

Hopefully not connecting while playing? If so, reboot with headphones connected and everything should work.

B
Belomorkanal 19.11.21

smitersan
Where is there no sound? Headphones or speakers? Or no where at all? If the sound on the speakers disappears when the headphones are connected, then everything works correctly, these are the default settings that can be changed. And USB headphones must be connected before starting the game, otherwise it may not detect them, so the sound will not go to them, and Windows will detect them and turn off the sound output to the speakers, because of which the sound will disappear everywhere.

s
smitersan 19.11.21

Belomorkanal There is
no sound in the headphones, Yes, that's the joke I am doing everything right in other games, there is sound. + There is sound at the splash screen, but when the sound appears to continue playing, there is no sound during the game either.

B
Belomorkanal 19.11.21

smitersan
There may be a problem with the game settings, or the game files are corrupted.
In the first case, you can delete the game config file in "my documents" in the "Fallout 4" folder and the next time you start the game, it will create a new one with default settings.
In the second - if the game is in incentive, then you can check the cache, if not in incentive, or checking the cache did not help - reinstall the game.

s
smitersan 19.11.21

Belomorkanal
Didn't help)

B
Belomorkanal 19.11.21

smitersan
Nothing helped? Reinstallation? Reset?

s
smitersan 19.11.21

Belomorkanal
Reset

B
Belomorkanal 19.11.21

smitersan
I think that all the same sound files of the game are corrupted. Try reinstalling. Just copy the save, just in case, they certainly should not be deleted with the game, but you never know.

s
smitersan 19.11.21

Belomorkanal Install for a
long time -__-

B
Belomorkanal 19.11.21

smitersan
Then play without sound.

A
AugustInMay 19.11.21

Exactly the same problem! Precisely! But I had sound sometimes. But! All the background sound was in the right earpiece, and the voices and main sounds were in the left one, and there was no GG voice at all. Most likely, the game does not get along with wireless headphones, because the speakers have problems 0. But I don't want to buy new headphones because of one game. Still, there must be a solution. If you find it, please unsubscribe!