3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimokSensey 19.11.21 10:03 pm

Left 4 Dead 3 (Left 4 Dead 2)

Valve has made Left 4 Dead 3 a # 1 priority and is set to release it in 2017. According to reports, the developers have already come up with four characters. The name of one of them is Katerina. The other three are known as Irwin (gangster), Keenan (comic book lover), and Garrett (famous kempo style fighter).
Also a month ago, it was reported that Left 4 Dead 3 will have six separate campaigns. Among them are Cliff-Hanger, Early Destination, Crashland, Impasse, Inquisitor Land and well-known No Mercy fans.
What would you like to see in the new part? What are your favorite heroes? What are the interesting points? And what do you remember the most from the previous parts?
3 Comments
Sort by:
J
JohnFender 19.11.21

Well, in general, it would be nice to meet heroes from the previous parts (as in the addition to Left 4 Dead 2), and so it would be nice to play L4D3 of course

D
DeathColdUA 19.11.21

I wish there was more variety in the future Left4Dead 3, that is, more weapons, larger zombies, more bosses, larger locations, a lot of bells and whistles, etc. In a word, so that the game is very, very diverse, but at the same time hardcore and arcade, so that it does not cause boredom after two weeks or a month.

B
BrotherMaxPayne 19.11.21

Yes, I agree with Death_Cold, more surprises and functions for the player