3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koijiro 19.11.21 10:03 pm

Mods and license (Fallout 4)

The question is, is it possible to bet on the licensed version of the game in a fashion incentive and is it not punishable by bans?
For some, this question will turn out to be funny, but in my own defense I will say that I am not a supporter of amateur modifications and even despise them, but it so happened that I accidentally rocked the perk nafig unnecessary for me and I want to use the mod for redistributing points, because the game itself is not provided ...
Well, since this topic has gone, then advise the mod itself
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
sCard 19.11.21

Is it possible to bet on the licensed version of the game in a fashion incentive and is it not punishable by bans?
you can not be punished.
advise the mod itself
on the PG there is no such mod, you can search on the nexus, but I doubt that such a mod exists.
I accidentally swung the perk nafig unnecessary to me,
it's not diablo, where one unsuccessful perk broke the whole game, over time you will pump everything that is needed and not needed.

H
Hattack 19.11.21

Koijiro
There is such a mod on the nexus 100500

B
Boss_Timurchik 19.11.21

Koijiro,
in order to remove the perk, you can use a cheat code and there can be no bans, the game is single

K
Koijiro 19.11.21

Boss_Timurchik
well, I heard that in some games, when using cheats, achievements are blocked

M
MrGutlya 19.11.21

Koijiro O_O
some picture is so important?)
And after that you can replay the "clean" game

B
Boss_Timurchik 19.11.21

There
is no Koijiro in this, but the point is in achievements when even for this you will not get anything, the same as in school (college, institute) to get a diploma, there is no point