3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 19.11.21 10:03 pm

Strange entry in the Century terminal (Fallout 4)

In the terminal of a pre-war drug dealer, in one of the Senchuari houses, there is a list of clients. And one interesting post - Model from Boston, does a demonstration of underwear. Terribly strange. She takes only stimulants, 10 pieces a week. Better not to think about it ... What not to think about?
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
danyiil695 19.11.21

There was such a topic, I remember one of the answers was like "Her so often ... that everything hurts there, so he takes stimulants", but for me this is nonsense ...
And besides that, nothing goes into my head XD

S
Shadegest 19.11.21

About why they are to her (your cap), and so I think that for her it's like a drug, or maybe not

m
meta_KnightFan 19.11.21

Is this a reference to the Dead Money add-on for Fallout New Vegas, namely Vera Keys? She was an actress, and quite beautiful, as they said about her, took drugs, among them med-x and super stimulants.

N
Nikita237 19.11.21

Misha Cherik
Hmm .. it seems to me or you have already created such a topic
ps my guesses were confirmed
pss topic delete the author in the ban
Spoilerhttp: //forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/walkthrough/strannaya_zapis_v_terminale_senkchuari-888032/

M
Misha Cherik 19.11.21

Nikita591
and if not, what else?

S
Shadegest 19.11.21

Misha Cherik
I don’t know, they write that it’s a reference to nv, I also remember this there, well, and other options above and in the last topic

F
Fresh boy 19.11.21

Misha Cherik

Gospadi ..... I haven't heard a dumber question ..... Don't think about why she needs stimulants))) And if your question meant something different, then ask it correctly.

A
ArterHWTD 19.11.21

Misha Cherik
What not to think about?
About why a person in peacetime needs medicines that restore health by a third of the maximum, 10 doses per week? I would assume that they beat her mercilessly.