3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_GrID_ 19.11.21 10:10 pm

Problems with the passage. (G-Force)

I don’t know if there can be problems in this game, but if there are, ask.
123 Comments
Sort by:
J
Juarez 19.11.21

no one accidentally knows how to counter the level, well ... I don't know the names, I have a game with an English version. Where a computer needs to be hacked or something like that. help me please

b
brovchenko 19.11.21

Please tell me how to open the door where you need to activate WI-FI / Her robot is still guarding the red force field. Tried fly-no loopholes. I jump like Darwin in the hope that somehow the robot will pierce and wet the robot with its field. How to be?

_
_GrID_ 19.11.21

It seems that you have to run from the robot until on one side other robots remove the field, and then you moisten them.

J
Juarez 19.11.21

so no one will tell me how to get through?

b
brovchenko 19.11.21

But there are no other robots - only one emitting a field. When you jump to him from the ventilation, he crushes you with the field, and there seems to be nowhere to run.

b
brovchenko 19.11.21

Juarez, it looks like you and I are marking time on the same level (

J
Juarez 19.11.21

Brovchenko, it seems. Stop. I haven’t reached any robots yet. Have you passed that moment where Darwin needs to hack into the computer, and Torment fly through the ventilation?

_
_GrID_ 19.11.21

Explain better, I understood at what level you are, but did not understand where

J
Juarez 19.11.21

I'm indoors now. There I went into some incomprehensible room. Then she climbed onto the table on which the computer sits. When you come closer to the computer, the button is highlighted: "E", only in some kind of circle. I press it and the circle, which was previously dark purple, begins to turn light blue. At the will of the circle is written 6 "Hack", that is, "Notch". If you press "b" and translate everything that is written there, then there Darwin needs to hack at the computer, and stop the operation of the entire system, and Torment will fly through the ventilation. Only the fan cuts him down all the time. Got it7

b
brovchenko 19.11.21

I'm not on the wrong level. You stay at the computer as Darwin, and fly like a fly through the ventilation shafts at the control panel. Flying by the fans, holding down Ctrl will slow down the time, and hence the speed of rotation of the blades. You will reach the remote control, grab it (it seems the right mouse button) and return to Darwin.

J
Juarez 19.11.21

thanks for the help. Passed. Now I'm stuck on the same level as you: with that stupid robot that lets out blue spiders and who is shooting some blue stuff at me.

J
Juarez 19.11.21

Brovchenko, I passed that level. It turns out to be easy to pass. When the robot starts up its spiders, you need to shoot at it several times. It will collapse to the ground and the door will open.

_
_GrID_ 19.11.21

Do not multipost !!!

a
angry_beaver 19.11.21

and who knows how to pass the moment at the FBI headquarters, where everything is frozen and there is a fan above the door - only a fly will crawl through there? in the same room there is a holographic console from which you can take a disc with a hamster hologram. on the other side (behind the door, above which there is a fan) in the room weighs a laser pointer (formerly a motion sensor) and a fire extinguisher, but not yet cybernated. there is a frozen passage (it seems that the doorway is full - you can't really see it). now, if a fly were to bring a disk there, to this opening, the laser pointer would be led to the hologram and melt the ice on the opening. but no - when you almost reach this opening - something stupidly cuts off the signal. I don’t understand what to do there.

a
angry_beaver 19.11.21

Kick I blunt ... everything. passed ....

J
Juarez 19.11.21

I'm stuck again. Can you help me? At the level. where am i in some office. There I go through the door. And in front of me is a red wall, which is highlighted by another robot. You need to fly through that wall with Torment, but it does not fly. Or here http://i080.radikal.ru/0907/ab/49039c3c6469.jpg

a
angry_beaver 19.11.21

and no way to fly from above? (nothing will fly through the red screen) if not, then we need several screenshots - I don’t recognize the location ... I probably slipped it somewhere - I didn’t remember it ...

J
Juarez 19.11.21

from above - not like. Does not work....

J
Juarez 19.11.21

so can you tell me how to get through, or not?

J
Juarez 19.11.21

PPC ... That's it, it's gone ...