3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[_I_] 19.11.21 10:29 pm

Walkthrough without crimes (Fallout 4)

I wanted to go through the game so that there were no crimes in the statistics, with the exception of breaking locks and terminals ...

But I put / threw out any trash in a container and then found it Stolen: ...

Nonsense if I stole from my pocket, box or took someone else's thing and it's a crime, but putting it in a box and not taking it back, what you put in is a crime Stolen ...

I don't want to start the game again ...

Please give me a list of codes / cheats that allow you to reset the crime statistics ...
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
mafia60000 19.11.21

1. You go into the console, click on the desired item with the mouse, so that it would not be written to take this item (this is important)
2. After that, write "setownership" in the console
3. Now you can take the item, this also affects the terminals.

_
_nick69_ 19.11.21

Well, load the save until it was stolen, what's the problem?

[
[_I_] 19.11.21

mafia60000 The
crime has already been committed ...

_nick69_
No save ...

_
_nick69_ 19.11.21

[_I_]
How is it not there? No one? Where are you doing them?

s
saa0891 19.11.21

It is not difficult to go through without thefts, there the people over there have already passed without murders, I understand that, of course, all the same, he used perks there to pacify enemies, or aggro them against each other, and his partners killed NPCs, but he himself did not overwhelm anyone , that's what I understand, with what also in survival mode.

[
[_I_] 19.11.21

_nick69_
Delete ...
Comp weak ...

saa0891
Respect him ...
Just in many games I'm trying not to dirty counters ...
For example, in Dark Souls 2 - never die (Counter deaths in all worlds: 0) + no use bonfires (From the second playthrough) ...

AND ALL THIS I DO NOT USING CHATS !!!

_
_nick69_ 19.11.21

[_I_]
Either you have a hard drive from an old nokia, where ~ 18 mb is a lot, or I missed how the hard drive began to affect performance ...