3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bard Buttercup 19.11.21 10:29 pm

Presston is pissed off all the time (Fallout 4)

A strange bug with Presston and it seems like it arose after the last patch. He began to perceive all my actions negatively. Before that, there was an ideal relationship, but now no matter what I do, good or bad deed, he does not like it or infuriates him. Even after improving armor or weapons, an inscription pops up that he did not like it! There is no such problem with other partners, only with Presston. Who faced this, tell me how to cure, otherwise my relationship with Presston will soon fall to zero, have almost fallen.
ZY Do not offer advice like "change partner". I have always walked and will only walk with Presston
7 Comments
Sort by:
Q
Qoold 19.11.21

Bard Buttercup
Change your partner.

p
predator999 19.11.21

ZY Do not offer advice like "change partner". I have always walked and will only walk with Presston
Bard Buttercup.
Many, on the contrary, dream of him. What did Preston's new beta patch break? Well, apparently he heals one thing, another cripples it was necessary to play on the old one.

B
Bard Buttercup 19.11.21

predator999
No, it appeared after update 1.2.37, that's just the point (well, in general, the last official one). I haven’t played Falaut for 3 weeks, I went in, and there is such a problem. I tried to install a new beta patch in the hope that it will fix it, but it did not fix the problem.

B
Bard Buttercup 19.11.21

I'll have to walk with the dog. The rest of the partners do not suit me

p
predator999 19.11.21

Bard Buttercup
I don't know on 1.2.37 this was not. I thought it was a beta patch so I broke it for this reason I set it in the steam settings so that I did not download any beta patches. Well, you and the fastidious me are satisfied with everything except that they are scarecrows except for the strong man and the ghoul. And it doesn't hurt to download with everyone's approval to get the perk.

B
Bard Buttercup 19.11.21

predator999
Yes, I swing with all relationships to the max. But upon reaching the highest, I immediately send them to their place and put back Presston. He is my standard partner. Well, I'm committed to the minutemans. I'll try to roll back to the previous patch

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 19.11.21

roughly speaking, I took the perk from Preston and then sent it to the most creepy settlement near Queens, where he sits alone without nothing, just got his quests