3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marrader 19.11.21 10:29 pm

servers with limited weapons (Battlefield 4)

I want to say "BIG THANKS" to those freaks who came up with restrictions on weapons! how have you already fucked me up! since the days of BFBC2 where you geeks come from! I HOPE IF I MEET SUCH ADMIN IN LIFE, I WILL BREAK HIM FOR SUCH LIKE THINGS! Why are you putting restrictions on weapons! if they are in the game, then they should be used and not limit or kick players! if you are crooked and cannot play with any weapon, these are your problems, but why spoil the whole gameplay with your limitations! it is because of people like you that the desire to play in BF disappears when you are kicked 20 times in a row with the reason that this weapon is prohibited from using on this server!
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
KATAMARAH 19.11.21

do
not use marrader

A
Arbi Khizriev 19.11.21

If there is no limitation on some types of weapons (xm25, c4, m320, etc.), then there are more explosions on the server than in just couse 3

m
marrader 19.11.21

KATAMARAH
and if I want to play with this particular weapon and no other! I got kicked in the last 20 minutes from 9 servers in a row for using as-shaft!

G
Goodmanalx 19.11.21

marrader
Come on. Is it really a problem to find a server without rules?

m
merry_Den 19.11.21

marrader
So go play on another server. What's the problem?

M
Mewel 19.11.21

I support the author of the post. Rules and limits on servers are made by assholes!

G
Goodmanalx 19.11.21

Mewel
And what about those who got spam from grenades and other things? What kind of game is it when you can't even hit it? camera shakes from explosions? So behave like an asshole, lie down and spam with grenades or xm? There are servers with restrictions, there are NO. Is it difficult for someone to search? If the author has problems with English, so I will tell you. no rules in the "Filter by Name" field on the "Server Search" page.

C
Chilace 19.11.21

They do not go to someone else's monastery with their own charter. What kind of people, they believe that everything should be as they think and in general, the sun shines only for their sake. If you are not satisfied with the rules of the server (for which, by the way, people who have established these rules pay), go to another. 20 times in a row he was kicked - is it not destiny to familiarize yourself with the rules before respawning? As a last resort, you can burn down your server with blackjack and blast @ # $.

K
KIRILL-AX 19.11.21

No, of course there must be different servers, it’s strained when a couple of drivers begin to change the conditions of the game and write to the chat about their innovations, and after all, the server was initially without restrictions ...