3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
S1nTech 11.11.19 03:06 am

Duel, or to forget Trebonius? (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

Given the fact that he, the Archmage, it is unclear what is more right (canonical) solution: kill the madman or to get a raise without a fight in the arena, and then simply forget it? After all, his quest 2 to Kill the Telvanni councilors House is not Canon

Completing this quest is not considered Canon, as it is known that at least one of the members of the Council Nelac - survived.

but forget Nerevarine it simply will not work... after trying the recommendation Edwinna, I realized that the fighter of Trebonius useless, and very jealously sees the emergence of a new Archmage is, of course, points in favor of his murder, as well as an easy cheat spy Telvanni, but the decree of the Emperor, again, approximately equate scores
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
DocB1995 11.11.19

S1nTech
That guy's a goner. I personally, this question never wonder and killed it without the slightest twinge of conscience. No one in the Guild crying over him will not.

S
S1nTech 11.11.19

DocB1995
My confusion was the fact that he, the Archmage, and as he did, sorry, history is silent

B
Blaster Dark 11.11.19

S1nTech
I agree, sorry.

F
Folko85 11.11.19

The first time he was killed. The normal amulet was removed from the corpse. But if letting go - no buns will not.

S
S1nTech 11.11.19

Folko85
It is not in the buns, since they are in Morrowind enough, and say so in the rightness of the act. Looking for information on Trebonius Artorius, I formed an opinion that he is likely to become Archmage because of their abilities to magic, while not having leadership qualities, and interest in everything around him as the other Wizards. For example, Ranis Atris Jaro fights with the house Telvanni. Edwinna Elbert is known for his studies of the Dwemer. And Skink-in-Shade-Tree is concerned about what is happening on Vvardenfell, which are the object of his research. It leaders looking to learn or expand your knowledge, and Artorius, the Archmage, which is just having fun, not doing anything useful for the Guild.

S
S1nTech 11.11.19

I did my own little investigation. He asked him for a raise, came to Edwinna Elbert, then to Skink-in-Shade-Tree, the NPC response to the question about Trebonius remains unchanged, but, after asking all I learned from the Skink that perfectly reinforces the above

listed And, the Guild master. Rumor has it that he was given the post that he left Cyrodilic. It's terrible that some people do not need wisdom to be strong. We, the lizards, everything is different. Unfortunately, I think that's the last thing you can learn about Trebonius...

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 11.11.19

Morrowind almost survived the transition to Win 2k -> XP -> 7, though somewhere in the years of the second stage malfunctions version saves No. 2.5 and decided to start a new game. To go or something slightly in at least 1 Guild or the main story for the first time?:)