3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAPRAL27 19.11.21 10:29 pm

Missing armor, weapons and pumping. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I went through the whole game, gradually updating it. Finished the game with .11. Then I deleted it, today I downloaded it on a new one with a .12 patch. I installed it, they write to me that like I went through the story and now I can run freely around the world, I chose a new game, hearts of stone. I started playing on a new one, all things were preserved BUT the weapon disappeared, only the standard one remained, and the standard armor only remained. And the pumping of weapons and items was gone, I had to pump attacks, magic and others again. Is there any way to get the armor and weapons back? And then at the beginning of the game Stone Hearts the girl gave me tasks to find those who killed her friend, I find them, but they extinguish me, although I already have level 33.
6 Comments
Sort by:
I
Intelll 19.11.21

where do you come from? everyone is fine, everything is through the anus

S
Shadowarm 19.11.21

Intelll
I bet he has a pirate, that's where the problems come from!

I
Intelll 19.11.21

Inv1sible
, I also have a pirate, but I haven’t come across anything like that.

K
Ka63oH 19.11.21

Are you able to read the description at the beginning of "only hearts of stone"? Perhaps then the questions will disappear.

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 19.11.21

Completed the game recently, at 1.12. In addition to the horse running on its front hooves, I had no bugs

P
Pavlik Gasan 19.11.21

KAPRAL27
You yourself wrote "chose a new game, hearts of stone." Naturally, no items collected during the passage will remain. You need to load your save of the main campaign and complete "Hearts of Stone"