3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gombo 19.11.21 10:29 pm

broken monorail: install MILA (Fallout 4)

actually, I just can't find a place to install it, help someone with what they can)
13 Comments
Sort by:
g
gombo 19.11.21

an

E
Evgeny Pokrovsky 19.11.21

My friend, he himself was tormented by a lot of time, he could hardly find it. Near the label Haymarket shopping center. You go into it, take the elevator upstairs, then go out to the roof. I warn you right away, the legendary death claw attacked me on the roof. Further along the scaffolding you pass into the monorail itself

g
gombo 19.11.21

thanks a lot

s
sam_seriouss 19.11.21

People, did anyone install ALL CUTE? If this story has a final ending? And then everything drives and drives: put and put. It seems that these installations will last indefinitely.

D
Dobbi 19.11.21

sam_seriouss
Yes, there is a final, but I still found points where I could put it, but he no longer gave Mila and did not ask to put it. And now he feeds the happy rats. For the Brotherhood of Steel !! =))

s
sam_seriouss 19.11.21

Dobbi
Pasiba) And after the apocalypse people don't want to live together ...

M
MyDooM 19.11.21

And I found the way through the building and the legendary claw already leaving the top. And I climbed differently. The monorail hangs under the bridge, the bridge collapsed on both sides. I went to the end where the back of the monorail train looks, and jumped over the ruins onto the bridge, walked along it to the place where the boards from the scaffolding of the building enter the monorail carriage under it, jumped off the bridge onto these boards, and entered the carriages.

M
Melironth 19.11.21

I did not find any of the described ones, I came there with a jetpack and just climbed through the woods, jumping over a large hole in the woods near the head of the train.

M
MauOHe3___ 19.11.21

Guys, I'm probably completely stupid, but I can't install Mila. What should be done? What to click to install? It fell to me to install on Boston Bugle. I went upstairs, there the board departs from the building (it looks like points for the synchron from Assassins Creed), a marker above the board, I just can't figure out what to do, help, please!

N
Nikolai S 19.11.21

MauOHe3___
Approach the point at which the mark stands, e should appear: set the sweet and press everything. The task is completed.

M
MauOHe3___ 19.11.21

Nikolai S is
probably some kind of bug. Because as soon as I did not approach this marker - no "e: install" appears :-(
PS: I have a license

s
saa0891 19.11.21

MauOHe3___

And you have the device itself, maybe you accidentally do it somewhere, if it doesn't exist, you can buy it from Tom.
If it is there and really is not set, then load the save file before you took this quest and replay it.

N
Nikolai S 19.11.21

MauOHe3___
Yes, that's strange, there were no problems with this quest.