3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pril balsam 19.11.21 10:29 pm

What are the changes in the new game when starting the Witcher 2 saves? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

And added "load old save" from the Witcher-2.

In the game, Geralt has a tattoo on his neck (screen)
What other changes await me in the game? (so far level 2) and I am in the vicinity of the village of White Garden

. I didn’t like the new game +, so I decided to go through the game again, now playing more experienced.
16 Comments
Sort by:
s
st029 19.11.21

Cheryl
What's the point of asking if it's more interesting to see what's new for yourself?

V
Vеntris 19.11.21

Cheryl
Sobsna, what changes do you expect O_o? If you mean from the import of the Witcher 2 saves, then in order to answer this question you need to know your choices. So far, it is clear that you were notoriously puffed up in the second witcher and tried to swim across the river with women.

V
Vеntris 19.11.21

st029
probably)

W
Wild rider 19.11.21

Cheryl
And besides the tattoo, nothing will happen, actually. Tattoo transfer is the only thing not on consoles. Everything else is in decision simulation, which changes little in the game. Is it on?

V
Vladimir Platonov 19.11.21

well done =)

P
Putnik_Dirar 19.11.21

Summer is alive / not.
Sheala is alive / not.
Vernon Roche is a friend / acquaintance.
Maria La Valetta is offended / glad.
That's all you learn as you play. Oh, and I suspect from the tattoo that you were hanging out with the skoyatael, but he's not there, sorry.

A
Amishor 19.11.21

Putnik_Dirar
I forgot something, probably, but how are tattoos and skoyataels connected? She is stuffed by drunken Blue Stripes after a drinking bout in Flotzam ...

V
Valington 19.11.21

hmm, I found the skoyataels only near Vizima, if in the second witcher I would choose their side, then in the quest they would become more accommodating?

i
icebear2 19.11.21

Putnik_Dirar
You have forgotten Cardwin Lan Exeter, I had it in 3 parts on the pier next to Radovid's ship, if you go after Triss in 2 parts. I will throw off a screen of it when I am at home. ("Cardwin Lahn Exeter the head of the chapter council or the head of whose council has not yet been burned at the stake," Geralt's speech at the meeting).

P
Putnik_Dirar 19.11.21

icebear2
Yes, I also met him at the ship. Consider that even the third-rate NPCs from the 2nd part found a small role in the 3rd, and some of the main characters did not) I was still lucky that I chose Vernon.

In general, a mistake came out with a tattoo, for some reason I did not come across this quest. Apparently I used the wrong options in the dialogues. It happens.

W
Wild rider 19.11.21

Putnik_Dirar
"Vernon Roche is a friend / acquaintance."
I did not notice any changes in the dialogues. Well, except that the guards sometimes began to mention that Geralt had contacted the Scoyataels.

"I didn't come across this quest"
Rzhachny quest) You can only accidentally stumble upon it, running around Flotzam, it just won't start. We must visit the location where Bianca and Roche are.

P
Putnik_Dirar 19.11.21

Wild Rider
No, there are some differences, albeit small ones. For example, at the first meeting with Roche.

i
icebear2 19.11.21

Putnik_Dirar
With Tatu it is necessary to swell with blue stripes in Flotzam.

i
icebear2 19.11.21

By the way, in the background, the priest of the eternal flame is peeping. :)

P
Pril balsam 19.11.21

Wild Rider
Everything else is in decision simulation, which doesn't change much in the game. Is it on?

And where is it included?

W
Wild rider 19.11.21

Cheryl
When loading a new game.
PS Sorry, I am misleading, there is no such function when transferring saves. During the simulation in Vizima, they begin to ask questions related to the key decisions of the second part.