3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yura Globa 19.11.21 10:29 pm

Running on a weak PC (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to run the Witcher on a weak PC?
Remove shadows, remove something else. Tell me please.
4gb ram
i5 3210m
GT610m
24 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jeka_64 19.11.21

Yura Globa
Better to remove the game with your laptop

s
st029 19.11.21

It's a strange question ... Clean up everything, gradually, until the FPS suits you, does someone do it differently?

M
Mantykora 19.11.21

Yura Globa
Do not be perverted, do not spoil the first impression, it is better to play when you change the computer. I'm selling mine now: a motherboard, percent, maybe even a video card. I played on the minimum ... Write if you are interested ... (this is not an advertisement).

Your video card is frankly weak.

d
djjack 19.11.21

everything to a minimum, and remove the grass in ini, but it still does not help, too weak vidyuha! My wife has 540 on her laptop, with a maximum of 18, and sometimes 9-10, but even with the harvested grass FPS = 25-32, and 540 is much more powerful than 610.

s
st029 19.11.21

By the way, yes, there was a file in which the B3 graphics were presented in such an insignificant form that they run on fierce calculators. If you want to play at any cost - look. Maybe the PG is lying in files.

S
Shadowarm 19.11.21

it's better to endure and earn some money, and buy good hardware than spoil the impression of the game with poor graphics due to the disconnection in your case of almost all functions

A
Aenmutus 19.11.21

Don't even try with this vidyuha, dude. The rest is also very weak. Even if you chop everything off.

s
serbalabaew 19.11.21

http://www.playground.ru/files/w3hc_witcher_3_hunters_config_ver_0_7_7-96982/
http://www.playground.ru/files/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_konfiguratsiya_dlya_pochti_ofisnogo_pk_1_07_gog-100826/
http://www.playground.ru/files/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_povyshenie_fps_dlya_vyoder_ili_drevnih_noutov_16_9-95158/

U
UnknownAssassin 19.11.21

It is better to buy a home computer, and more modern. If there is no money, but you want to play, you will have to put everything at a minimum, update the firewood for the video, patch the game and rummage in the game files. But all the beauty of the game will be lost, it is better to buy a new computer so that many games can be played than rummaging with everyone.

B
Bupycop 19.11.21

UnknownAssassin
"Home", "more modern", "update firewood", "you can play a lot of games" but you guys are clearly an expert))

U
UnknownAssassin 19.11.21

Bupycop
Thanks, but in my opinion everyone should know this.

E
Eddward west 19.11.21

Yura Globa
better wait until the curling iron is hacked, it is 2 times cheaper than a computer and there is a high graphene, but if you buy a PC, the minimum cost is $ 700 and the curling iron is 350! on a pc for $ 700 the picture wakes up even worse than on a curling iron!

K
Krrrva 19.11.21

vidyuha is too weak, there is nothing to help

J
JABA AZAZINA 19.11.21

Take a tambourine, take off your clothes and go to the forest at midnight. Forest spirits will help, believe me!

v
vital3088 19.11.21

It's just that my sister's husband has a computer, more precisely, beech shit like yours, he really wanted to play, I generally thought he wouldn’t trample on him, I look sitting chopped down, I ask how? and he just put EVERYTHING on the minimum wage. but the FPS is not very much one hell slows down at some points.

v
vital3088 19.11.21

Yes, and he has Intel HD Graphics 4600 integrated 1024 X 128

b
bloomm 19.11.21

Play the menu.

S
Someone like-you 19.11.21

me gt 640 3450 zbs played

Y
Yura Globa 19.11.21

vital3088
okay? Well, I'll try tomorrow

t
tantann 19.11.21

Yura Globa
Everything slowed down terribly on my laptop too, it was impossible to play only if in the window - but this is not a game. In the settings I set EVERYTHING to the minimum (but for some reason there are still a lot of trees and grass and you can see it far away, and it is raining) - it became better. Then I installed a small program Mz RAM Booster - it frees up memory (I have it every 5 seconds, you can set it up) - it's even prettier. Then I loaded the riser game booster (game accelerator, I have it from iobits) and start the game through it (all also at the minimum settings) - and everything is fine. Only in conversations the arrow moves too slowly - until you get to the right line, horror. But everything is fine in the game. Yes, and before the game, I always clean the laptop with SCliner, there is all kinds of history, cookies to free up memory. Good luck!