3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slowme 19.11.21 10:29 pm

Quest Beer bubbling. Glitch. (Fallout 4)

I reached the robot, hacked the terminal, after which the robot stupidly stands still. There is no dialogue, only compliments. The quest stage is the same, find the device, the label hangs over the robot. I tried to spoil it through move to in Neighborhood, it does not react. Has anyone come across?
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
david2222 19.11.21

Slowme
do it open the console click on the robot with the mouse its id will be highlighted teleport to the neighborhood and enter moveto player

S
Slowme 19.11.21

david2222
Read the post more attentively
BlackNigerSofa
Tried it. Did not help.

o
okami69 19.11.21

Slowme Did you
fix it? I have a similar problem, only he stands at the Rexford Hotel and does not offer any action other than compliments.

M
Mercurionio 19.11.21

okami69
If you sent him to the hotel, then go to the hotel and wait an hour. Maybe it will. He also took a day to get to the hotel from his entrance =

o
okami69 19.11.21

Mercurionio
It's already been there for a couple of days, I even started to regret not leaving it for myself xD
Almost settled in this hotel,
By the way, on the top floor you can meet a Vol-Tek employee who comes to you at the beginning of the game.

And somehow you can reset the quest completely or, on the contrary, complete it? Have a team?

M
Mercurionio 19.11.21

okami69
And there I don’t care where to send it. Even better to the hotel, even if you get the loot. Then just come once a week, he will make 40-50 bottles of ice-cold beer for you.
PS: I've already opened the spoiler. Daisy talks about him when you start a conversation with her about the past.

K
Kelya 19.11.21

Hello everyone! I'll tell you how I dealt with the quest bug: I got Buddy before receiving the quest and sent him to my settlement. When I had to complete the quest, after I told him that he was sold to Rufus, he returned to the basement in which I found him and did not go out into any of them. I did the following: I entered the console command: resetquest DialogueGoodneighborRufus - this command rolls back the quest for a dialogue with Rufus from which the quest itself begins. After that, of course, you need to talk to Rufus, he gives this task again. Then I moved to Buddy, after this command the dialogue menu changes, as if you met for the first time. I sent him to the Good Neighborhood, he told me that he was starting the shipment and again remained standing still. Then I did this: through dialogue I sent him to the settlement and he began to move, I followed him. On the street, as soon as he jumped over the fence, I went up to him and told him that I had sold it to Rufus, to which Buddy replied that he started moving towards Rufus and that's it, and then I just followed him to Neighborhood and passed the quest to Rufus, and by the way, he was at closed me. Let me remind you this version for those who took Buddy even before receiving the Beer Rush quest and sent him to their settlement, but this method can also be a guide to action, just try it.

A
Alexey murylev 19.11.21

I also have a problem with this quest, only this one is different.
On the way to the hotel / bar this robot was filled up by mutants and now it is lying dead, and the quest is still hanging.
I have SP4, so console commands don't work. Maybe someone knows how to cope?