3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[-Super Global Mode-] 19.11.21 10:29 pm

TV in GTA IV (Grand Theft Auto 4)

What do you like to watch on TV more? (In the game) I have a broadcast where there are two guys in the gym.
107 Comments
Sort by:
1372809 19.11.21

Look there is no good! As in life and there!

N
N1KO 19.11.21

Yes, I remember ... There was another one nearby, which was hanging in the air)

T
Tony_Gognitti 19.11.21

Watching ... advertisements

W
WeedStoned 19.11.21

Yep =)

A
ArmourTrain 19.11.21

I like about the cleavers! At first I even thought that you can buy (anything can happen)!

M
Mr POLARIS 19.11.21

The telly is disappointing! What a fig there is nothing not translated! They released as localization !?

N
N1KO 19.11.21

Why translate something? =)

S
ScaryFad 19.11.21

It would be possible to insert subtitles for the TV. Otherwise, you have to simultaneously listen and translate mentally, the information gets confused and as a result, something will go deafening.
Shl. 1ass also hasn't completely translated the internet in-game ...

M
Mr POLARIS 19.11.21

Here I am about the same !!! How did they do localization in general, you might think in our country every second knows English! With such a translation, the Internet and TV generally lose their meaning, and there are a lot of funny things - I looked at GTA 4 on GAME, they said a lot of interesting things about it!

s
s.t.a.l.s..e. - shooter 19.11.21

you're lucky, but I just do not have a telly in GTA4

J
John Lokk 19.11.21

It would be great to order a taxi not from Roman, but an ordinary yellow one by phone. Buy goods by phone or via the Internet, for example, the same cleaver or a billiard table in the apartment. Buy a car in a car dealership, and before that sign up for a test drive, and steal it during a test drive. To buy something to the apartment. Of course, this is not The Sims 3, but it would be great to add such a small detail. Then there would be full interactive. Americans don't come out of TV shops.

L
Lord gta 19.11.21

haha N1ko cool

G
GumbertG 19.11.21

Subs could of course be used for news, broadcasts, cartoons ...) And ideally, you need to learn some bourgeois))

L
Lord gta 19.11.21

John Locke: try this number 5555-333 or 5555-222

I
IGOR [AGENT GTA IV] 19.11.21

about the photo-urge-shit ... Xia))))))))))))) and my image finally lags! and the coolest channel in the mission is when Grace Ancelotti needs to take a picture, there is a man-guard SHPILE_VILI looking))

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 19.11.21

did you start playing yesterday? everyone has known this for a long time

Z
Zom-bear 19.11.21

two

J
JustIgor 19.11.21

I rarely look

T
TreiserSavka 19.11.21

You can ask me a question just in the game the telly does not work and I downloaded the mod channel 2 by 2, where the telly seems to be the same always; and on a regular TV in GTA 4, it also seems to be the same, or turned on the sutra seems to be one thing, and turned it on in the evening it seems different, or what?

S
Soad0409 19.11.21

Late at night a guy walks, and in the morning the Teletubbies ...