3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 19.11.21 10:58 pm

Lycanthropy (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I was healed of lycanthropy, but I don't get the effect of the rest, they also tell me that I look bad and that I smell like a dog. I understand this is another Skyrim bug? -_- is there anything you can do
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dj jock 19.11.21

Rusik
In older versions of the game (up to 1.6 inclusive), a bug is possible, when using which, after clearing, you can save all the bonuses of lycanthropy and get rid of some disadvantages, such as not getting the bonus to rest from sleep. To do this, you need to equip the Hircine ring on the character during the cleansing ceremony. At the end of the expulsion of the wolf spirit, the ring must be removed, while the additional transformation from it will remain.

g
gmh4589 19.11.21

Rusik
the easiest way out is to put an unofficial patch,
you can still look for the code to reset all effects from the character

K
Kyubi 19.11.21

Rusik
Take a potion for diseases, then go through the purification ritual again, if it doesn't help, then use the cheat code for healing from lecontromia, all codes for the games in the series can be found on the website http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Skyrim and there you can find out everything about the game and how to go through the impassable quests in it.

K
Krrrva 19.11.21

Dj Jock
and if you ask Ayla to return the werewolf's power to me, then go to this altar, throw another witch's head while wearing a hircine ring? do you think it will work out? can the curse be lifted again

D
Dj jock 19.11.21

Rusik
You can try of course. But, if this already does not help, then there is another option as an alternative to the purification ceremony, accepting the gift of the vampire lord from Harkon, after which the soul falls under the influence of the curse of vampirism. The curse of lycanthropy is removed. That is, you will have to be treated for vampirism xD Well, in order not to suffer, try console commands :)

K
Krrrva 19.11.21

Dj Jock
Okay thanks) I'd rather smell like a dog than become a vampire