3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr.Vladimir 19.11.21 10:58 pm

My Park [talk] (NBA 2K15)

Guys! Such a problem. Every 2 days, when I go into the game, I go through the registration procedure again ... I enter the date of birth and e-mail. But everything is always saved. And today I went to My Park and all progress was reset, although I can see the number of matches played. I lost my entire reputation and my clothes were dropped, but I did put on my clothes. Who had that? And in general, let's talk here about My Park FLYERS.
41 Comments
Sort by:
b
banana_labama 19.11.21

This is because you re-selected the camp (for example, instead of rivet city, you switched to flyers). When this happens, the reputation is reset.

m
mr.Vladimir 19.11.21

banana_labama
Dude, when I entered My Park, the system offered me to choose a camp! And as I was in Flyers, I chose it!

b
banana_labama 19.11.21

Well, if you chose him, then this does not change the case. When you re-select the camp, the stat is reset to zero.
Everything is written there.

If it dumped by itself, then write to the 2K support service.

m
mr.Vladimir 19.11.21

banana_labama
finally w * pa.control has gone wrong ?!

D
Dj in kohma 19.11.21

Hi people. I have such a trouble. There is not a single player in MyPark, at first I thought everyone was asleep (lol), but no one has been there for 4 days ... wtf ?! Has anyone faced the same problem? I play on PC.
PS
Maybe the server can somehow be changed ..
PSS
forever alone ...

m
mr.Vladimir 19.11.21

DJ In Kohma
Well, usually after 21:00 Moscow time there are people there. But it’s not enough, mainly when the tournament is on weekends. And even when we have an early morning, then it’s evening in America, then you can also play

S
Shaq [32] 19.11.21

DJ In Kohma
I have exactly the same problem, no one has been in the park for 4 days already, I think these are problems with Russian servers, and those who write like to enter at 21:00 will still not help, since there are Russian and American servers and in order to play on American servers, you need to change the ip using a special program that can be downloaded on the Internet.

F
Flash1935 19.11.21

Help!!! recently played in the park and saw a real player - Chris Anderson. is it really possible to create one yourself? Or is it still a Bot?

m
mr.Vladimir 19.11.21

Flash1935 Woo
! I saw Jordan, Rodman, Harden ... but what and how I don't know. Maybe bots, maybe cheats

D
Dj in kohma 19.11.21

mr.Vladimir
Strange, quite recently, the people were dark, came in at any time and played. Well, those are the culprits of all Assasin's Creed and new toys ... they all piled it there ...
PS
Thanks for the answer. I realized that the troubles were not with me. : D

m
mr.Vladimir 19.11.21

DJ In Kohma
Now the tournament is going on between the venues again. Now we played like that.

S
Shaq [32] 19.11.21

Flash1935
mr.Vladimir
It's real, they just copy the face using the function that is in nba, but I don't know how to copy it.

m
mr.Vladimir 19.11.21

Shaq [32]
you say confidently that they are copying, but you have no idea how ?! so it seems that we are asking the same question here))

m
mr.Vladimir 19.11.21

People, write your nicknames in MY PARK. Let's play))

M
Miha508 19.11.21

Miha3 green park 83 overlapping so far

M
Miha508 19.11.21

mr.Vladimir
tell me more about the tournament

S
Shaq [32] 19.11.21

mr.Vladimir They
substitute a photograph or a figure, and then adjust further to make the face look like someone else.

m
mr.Vladimir 19.11.21

Shaq [32]
Well, there seems to be only a face. And I saw Rodman with black and yellow hair.

m
mr.Vladimir 19.11.21

Miha508
Well, from Friday to Monday there is a tournament between 3 camps, Flyers, Bollers and Rogue (I forgot what is next in the name). And you can walk through the territories and play. That is, players from Bollers come to the Flyers site. the match gets 1 point. And by the sum of points within 3 days the winner is revealed and everyone who played at least one match gets a 25% discount on dunks and feints in My Park. and 2500 currencies.

S
Shaq [32] 19.11.21

mr.Vladimir
It turns out only a face and that is not very high quality, after you copy it using a photograph or a figurine, you can correct it there, there are settings for the beard, jaw, hair, etc., there are many of them.