3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goten 11.11.19 03:06 am

Issues in the passing game (Dante's Inferno)

Think already thousands of people managed to get this game, but videogayd the passage yet (because the game will officially be released February 9), for this I suggest you ask here about the problematic aspects on which you stopped.

I'll start. Somewhere in the 3-5 hour game there is a moment where the pour lava in an iron dish, and the bald statue rises, she pierces his head a bright beam of light. Next, I show a door and everything. How to get there? And why the need for standing beside the box?
63 Comments
Sort by:
s
swen907 11.11.19

Necessary to drag a box under a VAT of lava !

d
dantt3 11.11.19

game W the current console came out?

G
Goten 11.11.19

swen907 thanks..

dantt3, Yes, a week ago.

m
makakisxbox 11.11.19

Could you tell me the version for the xbox in General reached the place where Baba some sort which from the nipple Kaka the shit climbs in General kill the guy with a shield then a video and this dude crawls to Dante jumps He gives her but the face she falls down and again he jumps it shows what you need left stick to push I way the hell she bites so as well it right click ?

m
makakisxbox 11.11.19

All undestanding how to get this chick :)

c
cybehur 11.11.19

hi! I have the exact same problem with this dude)) so as to press correctly this stick

D
Dnipro777 11.11.19

anyone!!!!!!!!!!! подск4ажите in the 3rd Chapter of gluttony, when knocked begemota with Tits that falls to the ground, and type start to run through the gates of teleportation, there is still a piece of Board flying at me it turns out nothing, can't pass that scene.....

m
makakisxbox 11.11.19

In General, my experience is not great at this game but these moments passed with regards to the left analog stick when a woman is jumping it is not necessary to press you just have to spin it once in my counter-clockwise I got :) with regards to riddles about mirrors or passages teleports when popadaesh in this place to go forward from the first zahodish in this window then there seems there is ticah there because of flies and some ledge Staes at him and prygaesh forward down there poluchetsya another window it does not zahodish and watch when there is this Board flies to the court at the right time savages in this window and it falls on the Board which takes you to the next location :) well, it's kind so again wrote superficially else will understand during the game, since the hack out of me is not important could about something to forget

D
Dnipro777 11.11.19

Thanks for the help makakisxbox passed!!!

m
makakisxbox 11.11.19

Always welcome bro gamer :) cool game

D
Den002 11.11.19

AHHH waiting for her on the PSP!!!!!=))

T
Tredfin 11.11.19

People help, I downloaded it on the PSP Dante's Inferno, the game is fun but stuck on one level and no it can not pass, the Essence is standing on the platform are all killed,pull the lever the bridge to the other side, there will be 6 spinning disks for 3 jumps it, and those that are higher, no how, no matter how tried, who passed please tell me

m
makakisxbox 11.11.19

Lately he could not go to the forum and unsubscribe to the passage of certain games and I remember slightly I took these driving ledges which, when hit beam of light scattered here the strategy is that you need not to hurry and to put them so that they stood in the right order, from smallest to largest and then it is possible to have time to jump patience and speed and will pass:)

n
neu770 11.11.19

Comrades need help, stuck on the mission where you need to kill two goats at the same time to hang in the air for 8 seconds great more 5 comes out. How to hang, then you cannot pass until you hang the bridge is not lowered and these two constantly appear again, I have a thousand probably soaked.

m
mikki_ramon 11.11.19

Help comrades needed help time you walk into the room in front where the lights are burning and if there close then PPC will potugese you and to the left of Danet is a box and in the middle of the room button so I'll put this box on the button and there climbs her but not completely what to do pomogite pliz people!!!!

P
Psyhonecroid 11.11.19

2 [new user]
Yes, there is just. To fully close the fire you need the best box to drive to the ledge, which extends halfway down and fully closes the heat. When you zataschisch the box on the button in the middle of the room it is necessary to push(I think the button on the box, press and release) to the side of the ledge. This ledge extends immediately, but some time later. If you won all right - the box will have to pop over to the ledge, and when he rises, will close a fire completely. With buttons you can go, because the ledge will not fall.

m
makakisxbox 11.11.19

So these goats to kill in the air I pressed Y to jump I think so if I'm not mistaken the channel

m
mikki_ramon 11.11.19

A psycho with a gun
thank you and what now the other problem is how to hold out for 8 sec?

P
Psyhonecroid 11.11.19

2 mikki_ramon
To stay in the air for 8 seconds does not need to be easy. If the majority of the combos for tresses you have acquired, then do so: pinch the yellow Y button Dante will hit scythe on the ground and high jump, as he jumped - start quickly to press the same button Y. Dante will cause sweeping strikes and heavily linger in the air, and thus Makar will last in the air for the required 8 seconds.

T
Taddey 11.11.19

To hang in the air for 8 seconds or more - the best way to attack a Crucifix Beatrice - pressing (not holding) the attack button with a cross and can be much longer than 8 seconds in this way in the air to hang!

And now I have a question! In the same circle of hell Cheating how to pass the test in the 9th ditch (Malebolge 9) I don't understand how it is necessary in the arena to kill enemies - what condition??? There is on-anglitski it is written like Kill all enemies without resetting the Hit Counter and the test is called Single Combo! I have normal English - but I translate (kill all enemies without using the counter it seems to be so translated) and still do not understand exactly how they should be killed ??? And so now infinitely a couple of strokes will do it and writes that Test failed and starting over! And so on ad infinitum - until someone can explain to me how all the same way you have to kill them all ???