3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DemonTwR 19.11.21 10:58 pm

Steam Russian [Discussion]

Well, many, and especially those who have never bought anything on Steam.
Most likely, I am worried about this Question "But what about I want to play with Russian voice acting and it? No, will the money be returned to me if I put the Russian voice acting or the Russian language in the game?" those Pindo language are even more or less remembered in the course of the School curriculum.

I propose to discuss Deployed with Proof Screens and Other Evidence Base the possibility of Russification of games purchased on Steam and the impact of these actions on the Blood Money Back Guarantee!
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spiny 19.11.21

DemonTwR
Usually all the games that come out now have Russian. If there is no Russian, then you can put it. "Will the money be returned to me if I put the Russian voice acting or the Russian language in the game?" Why is that? You can put a crack, both official and amateur, if there are any, but no one will do anything for you, and even more so no one will give you money.

D
DemonTwR 19.11.21

Spiny
Wrong Understood the meaning if I go through this game and want to Return my Blood 2 Kosar as there is no Greater Desire to Pass! in the next couple - three years! I'm talking about)))

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 19.11.21

DemonTwR
No, of course, no one will return your money from your "no greater desire to pass".

L
LEFT FOR DTF 19.11.21

a question from the category "how much sugar to put if the leg hurts".

2 factors affect the return: the game was bought less than 14 days ago and played less than 2 hours + the reason must be adequate. you start spamming with refunds, you will be left without them.
fashions, shmods, rusiks and so on do not affect in any way, this is not a guarantee upon purchase.

D
DemonTwR 19.11.21

lookaway
Well, in the First, I almost Heard everything I needed.
That is, I understand correctly that if I can say I bought the game (downloaded via Steam) left for work and started playing let's say 2 days after the purchase passed the game in 2 weeks (14 days) Why won't the Grandmas be returned? If so, then this is Divorce and Kidalovo, since then this game will be removed from Steam for some reason, and I will stay with the 2 Mowers spent and without the game if I deleted it due to Lack of space on Vinca.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 19.11.21

DemonTwR
You have written above, in order to return the game, two factors influence.
2 factors affect the return: the game was bought less than 14 days ago and played less than 2 hours

S
Spiny 19.11.21

DemonTwR
You can at least come to a friend and go to his computer in Steam under your account and there will be all the games that you have in the incentive. All you have to do is download them and play. All the games that you have in the Steam library are not tied to your computer, they are tied only to your Steam account. Suppose if you deleted the game from your computer, you will not remove it from Steam. To remove this game from Steam, you need to make a return, but under certain conditions. They wrote about the return above.