3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lMarauder 19.11.21 10:58 pm

farm soj (Diablo 2)

I have about a thousand races on andriel on a nightmar, killed a lot of nerves and time, knocked out and collected for fun a lot of all sorts of garbage unique and set clothes, but sojah zero. What to do? (I
run races with forty lvl 70 in clothes with a total mf 157%. Tell me what to do ((
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dosmotr 19.11.21

Make more 10k races

This is the table of the chances to find a SoJ in the 8ppl game with + 200% the MF

Monster Difficulty chance The per 1k kills
Andariel Nightmare 28.4 Additional activity
Andariel Hell 18.4

Once a week vybosh SoJ, then go to Pindlu CoA seek or DF ..

R
Rivnyanyn 19.11.21

lMarauder
Is it worth reminding that the D2 server on the PG is neither a copy nor an emulator of the Battle.Net service supported by Blizzard Entertainment, and has nothing to do with it or the specified company. Also, the server is not a copy of any other resource in a similar direction (most of which are also very different from each other).
Therefore, the odds on the calculator may differ from the realities of the PG)))

p
passed 19.11.21

On bosses, n8 = n5 in terms of drop.

l
lMarauder 19.11.21

in this case, where is it possible to find out where and what is falling here?)

D
Dosmotr 19.11.21

lMarauder
why do you need this? even a custom-made shaka is difficult to knock out. don't do nonsense.

Q
QLinkee 19.11.21

>> in that case, where is it possible to find out where and what is falling here?)
You run, kill monsters, you notice that you are falling. So you will find out.

l
lMarauder 19.11.21

Dosmotr
how to dress then (maroon gear does not help to survive

p
passed 19.11.21

lMarauder
(whispers) Hell meph. Further - it will be seen.

where can I find out where and what is falling here?)
Curulator, no?

D
Dosmotr 19.11.21

Sorka must be pumped up to 80+ lvl. Maybe some kind of ist-mal with hf will drop - this will solve many problems with equipment at once)
Option of clothes for measurements for 30 pgems:
any Reapers Tall (Shael), Durieel shell, Tr mask (15ias chewed). Although nightmarish Andriel gives out shafts and gays, it seems. You should already have it.
Clothing option for a 40 pgems for 10 pgems:
Wizardspike, any wiper, magicians, Moser's Blessed Circle (2 pdiamond), any 10fcr ring, rockstoper, thongs. Everything except the wizard spike is also dropped from nm Andriel.
Well, you can go to lam hell mefa, tunnels, magotnik and even stand in the crowd of listers a little. Although shaka and tr. I had amul here already on the second or third day of the game, like (for pgems).

O
Obsessed 19.11.21

maroon gear does not help to survive
already plusanul! : D the wording is sharp!

even to stand in the crowd of listers a little
Dosmotr, quite a bit! ;-)