3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
merry_Den 19.11.21 10:58 pm

Installing BF3 on different HDDs (Battlefield 3)

Hello everyone!
I wanted to play the Venice Unleashed mod for BF3 and, fearing a possible ban from EA-Dice, created another account for myself. and bought a BF3 on it (the benefit is now a sale). But, when entering a new account. BF3 picked up an already installed game, although I changed the section for installing the game and now, there is no way to install the game again in a different section.
Who faced this? Tell.
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Romanzo_Tamerici 19.11.21

merry_Den
Apparently the origin doesn't care that you have different accounts, BF3 is registered in his registry and where it is installed.

m
merry_Den 19.11.21

Romanzo_Tamerici Is
it clear how to get around this trouble?

F
FairRainbow 19.11.21

merry_Den
in the Origin settings there is a window where you choose a place to install games, that's it and you need to change it
PS like

m
merry_Den 19.11.21

FairRainbow Changed
before launching a new acc., Did not help. When starting another account, Origin, automatically (as Romanzo_Tamerici wrote), apparently through the registry, picked up the already installed game.

J
Jeff-xxx 19.11.21

merry_Den
Try to muddy 2 registry files for different sections, you will change them before the game. Write if anything, I will help.

m
merry_Den 19.11.21

Jeff-xxx
Thanks buddy! Understood. It is not even necessary to play the game. to run it, you just need to specify it on the Nexus website and run the game from the Venice Unleashed launcher, it does not require Origin to be launched.